Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty93

Biggest Turd of Week 3

Do we even need to vote on this?  Congrats/Sorry, Fresno.   17-52 loss.  Ouch.

The Lobos put up a fight, and I thought the Aztecs might be in contention, as both teams tried to blow 21 point leads. But your (lack of) effort against Toledo was unmatched in this week's contests.

Enjoy the golden stool for the (lack of) effort against the Rockets.  :golf clap:

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

Just now, Monty93 said:

Ha, yeah - my bad.  I thought they lost to Tulsa...  Hooray, beer!  I'll fix that...

Regardless if it was the Toledo Rockets, the Tulsa Golden Hurricane or even the Toledo Mudhens, there is no doubting that Fresno laid an egg today. Hope you guys get things figured out. 

Just now, Spudfan84 said:

Regardless if it was the Toledo Rockets, the Tulsa Golden Hurricane or even the Toledo Mudhens, there is no doubting that Fresno laid an egg today. Hope you guys get things figured out. 

Agreed, it does no good for any of us to have a member team lose badly.    

I wouldn't vote on this just yet.  We still have the opportunity to phuck up against buffalo. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Monty93 said:

Bite. Your. Tongue.

If we lose to Buffalo, there should be a sacrifice of the head coach immediately following the game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

If we lose to Buffalo, there should be a sacrifice of the head coach immediately following the game. 

Throw in a few virgins and I'll make it a road trip...

(edit: hot, female virgins of legal age.  Let's not get all weird, here...)

5 minutes ago, Monty93 said:

Throw in a few virgins and I'll make it a road trip...

(edit: hot, female virgins of legal age.  Let's not get all weird, here...)

In Nevada, 16 is the age of consent.  But I doubt I could find a decent one who's a virgin. :shrug: