Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

For All Our Resident Libturds that Claimed Hills Health Was a GOP Scam......LOL!!!!!!

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

You know way more about this to me, obviously, but if it's walking pneumonia it is feasible for her symptoms to be relatively mild, correct?

I had it when I was 20 and I felt pretty crappy. I didn't want to go to school much less campaigning across the country. Pneumonia in elderly is pretty serious and I would think she would have been vaccinated for the common causes. It is true that Mycoplasma (walking) is less serious than other pathogens.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

The cough, big ankles are probably from congestive heart failure leading to pulmonary edema.  She has a build up of fluid in her ankles and lungs causing coughing and blood clots in her legs as well as dizziness.   Would also leave her vulnerable to lung infections.

It could be a heart issue and a brain issue from hitting her head twice. And those are the two we know about. She's probably hit her head more than that. 

Sometimes head injuries in older people can trigger degenerate brain issues. My old HS coach got hit by a car and had a severe brain injury. The dude was rock solid in health, totally buff and little body fat and a great runner. Within a year of the accident he came down with ALS and died pretty quick. 

kat.jpg

The famous medical duo of Dr. Drudge & Dr. Breitbart have made the diagnosis and Dr. Alex Jones has verified as a second opinion! 

They say the savage pandemic of Obama Derangement Syndrome that swept the nation from 2008 to late summer 2016 has now evolved and metastasized into the deadly Hillary Derangement Syndrome - Experts say those exposed to Fox news, Right wing radio and internet site are most susceptible - Symptoms include deep belief in odd ball conspiracy theories, fear of Hawaiian birth certificates, Trump hair & the sudden urge to build tall walls on national borders  - Should you see signs or conditions of Obama Derangement Syndrome becoming Hillary Derangement Syndrome, please contact Reince Preibus at the RNC headquarters and he will get you help and an open line to right wing radio call in shows.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

The famous medical duo of Dr. Drudge & Dr. Breitbart have made the diagnosis and Dr. Alex Jones has verified as a second opinion! 

They say the savage pandemic of Obama Derangement Syndrome that swept the nation from 2008 to late summer 2016 has now evolved and metastasized into the deadly Hillary Derangement Syndrome - Experts say those exposed to Fox news, Right wing radio and internet site are most susceptible - Symptoms include deep belief in odd ball conspiracy theories, fear of Hawaiian birth certificates, Trump hair & the sudden urge to build tall walls on national borders  - Should you see signs or conditions of Obama Derangement Syndrome becoming Hillary Derangement Syndrome, please contact Reince Preibus at the RNC headquarters and he will get you help and an open line to right wing radio call in shows.

agreed...seems like either there are LOTS of MDs posting here...or folks are talking out their ass...I'll hang up and listen.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

36 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

agreed...seems like either there are LOTS of MDs posting here...or folks are talking out their ass...I'll hang up and listen.

There should not be any such thing as talking out of one's ass on this board!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Sum biitch, did you ban reality and common sense with your libtard extremism? You sound like a lost cause. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, roswellcoug said:

I'd be really happy if Typhoid Hillary was hugging my child (even if she's my mother)

http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia

Image result for hillary sick hugs child

If her pneumonia is viral, she's contagious. I doubt they tested her for it so she'd know that she could give it to this little girl and others. And the people around her when they cough. 

kat.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

If her pneumonia is viral, she's contagious. I doubt they tested her for it so she'd know that she could give it to this little girl and others. And the people around her when they cough. 

you should maybe let actual professionals worry about that...you know, like the MD who saw her.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

16 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

you should maybe let actual professionals worry about that...you know, like the MD who saw her.

We see the ugly ways Obama Derangement Syndrome is morphing into Hillary Derangement Syndrome........it traveled from the birth certificate to extreme concern for Hillary's health............which in a way, it's nice to see conservatives finally care about women's health issues for once!! Though all our MWC board medical professionals are terrified with Hillary's pneumonia but are not one bit concerned with their candidates psychosis & obvious mental illness :unsure:

8 hours ago, happycamper said:

Someone doesn't know how pneumonia works

It's Clinton pneumonia. You go rigid, you have some jerking movements of the head, and then you faint. You then fully recover in a few hours. 

Clinton pneumonia is a very rare pneumonia  that has a neurological component.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

42 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

It's Clinton pneumonia. You go rigid, you have some jerking movements of the head, and then you faint. You then fully recover in a few hours. 

Clinton pneumonia is a very rare pneumonia  that has a neurological component.  

yeah, what do Dr's know, right? this guy has it all figured out...lol

mem skyline sig.jpeg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Clinton pneumonia, whether viral or bacterial, is not contagious.

One of the few lingering symptoms is an inability to recall how many times you have fainted.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama