Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boise State vs VT ranked as the greatest kickoff game of all time

10 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Convert's Football analysis. 

More talk of teams using that unheard of strategy called...the "blitz" I believe...to thwart his vaunted Wolfpack's offense?

I agree this was the greatest opening game of all time. This game in particular because at the time was the highest rated game ever viewed on ESPN really changed opening weekend and scheduling for so many others that wanted to capture the same mass audience. Couple that with the college football playoff and now we have an opening weekend full of exciting games.

This games really had it all. The impact that this game had will be felt for years to come by college football fans across the country.

52 minutes ago, tBSU said:

I agree this was the greatest opening game of all time. This game in particular because at the time was the highest rated game ever viewed on ESPN really changed opening weekend and scheduling for so many others that wanted to capture the same mass audience. Couple that with the college football playoff and now we have an opening weekend full of exciting games.

This games really had it all. The impact that this game had will be felt for years to come by college football fans across the country.

I give you TBSUF.

16 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Now do the rest of you finally see what I'm saying regarding Huge Dump's repressed homosexuality? The guy has a classic case of Larry Craig Syndrome. 

Huge, just be yourself, come out of the closet. It's 2016 and we're a pretty tolerant society nowadays. 

Larry_Craig.jpg

I'm beginning to think SJ Pride is Maytard's sock.  It's starting to make sense with that rainbow fluff SJ  Pride has going on his Shartan helmet.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:46 AM, k5james said:

I never made a bet with Warbow?  What bet with him could I have possibly lost?  SDSU is Hawaii's Papi.

Yes, you owe me a week in Tijuana with tickets to the Dre's Mama - donkey show.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.