Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty93

USA Today Sportswriter busted for smoking crack - ranks Aztecs #14

USA Today NCAA "Re-rank" puts the Aztecs at #14 and Boise at #18**

Someone is believing the hype a bit too much.  I'm as much of a homer as the next guy - but I really want to see on-the-field results before I get too excited. 

*Edit: Ok - maybe the guy wasn't busted for smoking crack.  But God knows someone might want to run a drug test.

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

3 minutes ago, Monty93 said:

USA Today NCAA "Re-rank" puts the Aztecs at #14 and Boise at #18**

Someone is believing the hype a bit too much.  I'm as much of a homer as the next guy - but I really want to see on-the-field results before I get too excited. 

*Edit: Ok - maybe the guy wasn't busted for smoking crack.  But God knows someone might want to run a drug test.

I'm sure his editor made him take a drug test after he saw the poll. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'm ok with it...it balances out all the other polls that I think have underrated the Aztecs..so getting a little bit of love (for a change) from a national outlet is totally fine by me

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

3 minutes ago, pokerider said:

we need a poll of which game the Aztecs will flop in and lose their ranking. 

Thank God, I don't see Cal Poly SLO, Portland State, or Eastern Illinois on the schedule. 

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

3 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Also a poll that measures Poke sadness as a corollary to aztec wins. 

Maybe @Wyovanian can't start a thread similar to the one he started for the best uniforms thread on that dump heap you guys call  message board.

http://www.wyonation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14791 

41 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Also a poll that measures Poke sadness as a corollary to aztec wins. 

Keep an eye on the Coors stock price.  It's more accurate than any poll.

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

It makes the inevitable face plant to a 1AA team, fourth quarter collapse to a Sunbelt also ran or complete bed sh1tting vs. the likes of UNLV all that much better.

#SUDSholdingSUDSdown

12667677.jpeg

4 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

It makes the inevitable face plant to a 1AA team, fourth quarter collapse to a Sunbelt also ran or complete bed sh1tting vs. the likes of UNLV all that much better.

#SUDSholdingSUDSdown

You are right that SDSU has some hurdles to clear before they start gaining broad credibility.  But if they were to rectify two of the three things mentioned, then they'd be at worst 10-2 going into the MWCCG.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

3 hours ago, wolf from 73 said:

Congratulations SDSU and BSU this gives you both an outside shot at the playoffs. It would be great to have one of you two one of us three to be the first G5 to make a playoff.

FIFY :P

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

4 hours ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

You are right that SDSU has some hurdle to clear before they start gaining broad credibility.  But if they were to rectify two of the three things mentioned, then they'd be at worst 10-2 going into the MWCCG.  

No, let SJSU/construction worker/#sock  do his thing

10 hours ago, pokerider said:

we need a poll of which game the Aztecs will flop in and lose their ranking. 

Wyoming fan should worry more about BYE than SDSU.  You have a better chance in that matchup.