Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

SOUTH DAKOTA AT NEW MEXICO

DeAndre Jordan rockin' the cherry and silver. 

9 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Lobos win, 48-21... what was the line on this game?

Closed at -17 1/2...which was a gift,Lobos had that covered in first half...

"Silence is Golden when you can't think of anything good to say"

Muhhamed Ali

2 minutes ago, Desert Wolf said:

Closed at -17 1/2...which was a gift,Lobos had that covered in first half...

Thanks DesertWolf. Glad to know we covered. That wasn't that bad a FCS team. Took our D a little while to figure out that spread/misdirection offense.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

8 minutes ago, cherrycrush said:

Does he make the team?

I don't know buddy. I'm hoping he'll at least make the practice squad, and if he does, he'll be first up if there are any kind of injuries to the Vikings running game. I would bet though, that there are NFL teams out there looking for a good punt return/running back. Jhurell will get picked up quick if the Vikings are foolish enough to cut him IMO. 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

15 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

UNM IS TRAASHHH

Damn you are a hater. Lobos responded with a bunch of td's and were up 3 td's right after you posted that comment. You didn't make a peep after.

No "good game Lobos"--????

The only trash on here is you asshole.

I'll still be rooting for your team, but if they lose I won't talk shit like you, hater.

8 minutes ago, hawkeyelobo said:

Damn you are a hater. Lobos responded with a bunch of td's and were up 3 td's right after you posted that comment. You didn't make a peep after.

No "good game Lobos"--????

The only trash on here is you asshole.

I'll still be rooting for your team, but if they lose I won't talk shit like you, hater.

Don't be so sensitive, Nancy. They recovered nicely and finished strong. I was rooting for you guys, but that was a rough start. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Thanks for sharing about Pressley LoboMan, and cherrycrush. That was really cool. Nice showing last night after a shaky defensive start. I don't know if you saw but I was watching the Denver Broncos preseason game after the Lobo game and Marquise Bundy had a couple of catches. Alfred Williams former Bronco DE said about one of the catches that it was an NFL catch.  It was a sweet catch. 

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Don't be so sensitive, Nancy. They recovered nicely and finished strong. I was rooting for you guys, but that was a rough start. 

Ok.  Well, anyway I'll be rooting for you guys to upset Nebraska tomorrow. Tough task, but I wish you guys the best of luck! Go Bulldogs!