Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Rank 'Em preseason

Mtn 

Air Force

Boise

New Mexico

CSU

Utah State

Wyoming

West

SDSU

Nevada

SJSU

UNLV

Fresno

Hawaii

MWC

SDSU

Air Force

Boise

Nevada

New Mexico

SJSU

CSU

Utah State

UNLV

Wyoming

Fresno

Hawaii

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Mtn 

Air Force

Boise

New Mexico

CSU

Utah State

Wyoming

West

SDSU

Nevada

SJSU

UNLV

Fresno

Hawaii

MWC

SDSU

Air Force

Boise

Nevada

New Mexico

SJSU

CSU

Utah State

UNLV

Wyoming

Fresno

Hawaii

my brain just exploded...apparently I need bolding, underlines, and semi-colons. 

2 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

my brain just exploded

?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

I saw the list before the bold was added..if you scan and miss the division and conf titles the list feels impossibly long...lol

Ahh yes.  After I posted it I realized how hard it was to read so I edited it.  

The Champs

1. San Diego State

The Contenders

2. Boise State

3. Air Force

Mmmmmm..hot dogs...

4. Nevada

The Challengers

5. New Mexico

6. Utah State

7. San Jose State

Big 12 Northwest

8. Colorado State

Feeling Frisky?

9.UNLV

Hope Springs Eternal

10. Wyoming

11. Fresno State

12. Hawaii

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

MTN

1. Boise St.

2. Air Force

3. Colorado St.

4. Utah St.

5. New Mexico

6. Wyoming

West

1. San Diego St.

2. San Jose St.

3. Hawaii

4. UNLV

5. Fresno St.

6. Nevada

Overall

1. Boise St.

2. San Diego St.

3. Air Force

4. Colorado St.

5. San Jose St.

6. Hawaii

7. UNLV

8. Utah St.

9. New Mexico

10. Fresno St.

11. Nevada

12. Wyoming

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 minutes ago, Warbow said:

MTN

1. Boise St.

2. Air Force

3. Colorado St.

4. Utah St.

5. New Mexico

6. Wyoming

West

1. San Diego St.

2. San Jose St.

3. Hawaii

4. UNLV

5. Fresno St.

6. Nevada

Overall

1. Boise St.

2. San Diego St.

3. Air Force

4. Colorado St.

5. San Jose St.

6. Hawaii

7. UNLV

8. Utah St.

9. New Mexico

10. Fresno St.

11. Nevada

12. Wyoming

Lol

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Lol

:hahaha:

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, Warbow said:

:hahaha:

Good thing we already have a bet on this :D 

MTN

1. Boise

2. Air Force

3. New Mexico

4. USU

5. CSU

6. Wyoming

West

1. SDSU

2. UNLV

3. Reno

4. SJSU

5. Fresno

6. Hawaii

Overall

1. SDSU

2. Boise

3. Air Force

4. New Mexico

5. UNLV

6. USU

7. Reno

8. CSU

9. SJSU

10. Fresno State

11. Wyoming

12. Hawaii

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Good thing we already have a bet on this :D 

Hawaii will surprise a lot of you. We got a 1,000 yard rusher back with the best OL we've had in 10 years (4 returning starters) . And he's not even our best running back who sat out last year. Throw in Rolo's improved passing game and Hawaii will return to their offense production of old.  The defense still has question marks but a lot of returning starters on a bad defense from last year. Maybe the new DC can bring back some of the magic we had during his first stint at Hawaii. We'll be solid at special teams also. Our only problem is defensive depth which I think is a problem for all MWC schools except Boise St.

I think the CCG will feature SDSU vs. BSU or AFA

Beyond that, all I'll say is that CSU's defense gave up over 1,000 yards this past Saturday.  And I don't think their offense is anywhere near as good as they were last year.  Bring lube!

The World Needs More Cowboys!