Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Checking in. Any issues with the board?

1 minute ago, badfish said:

not enough FSU fans shitting on SJSU fans

Can't help with that. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The site keeps crashing on all browsers. Seems the worse on Chrome and best on safari. I get a shockwave crash notice regularly. It's really hard to type responses as the cursor disappears for 10-15 seconds at a time. I even bought a new computer thinking that it was time to upgrade.

2 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

The site keeps crashing on all browsers. Seems the worse on Chrome and best on safari. I get a shockwave crash notice regularly. It's really hard to type responses as the cursor disappears for 10-15 seconds at a time. I even bought a new computer thinking that it was time to upgrade.

I think I have that issue fixed. But if you still have performance issues let me know. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think I have that issue fixed. But if you still have performance issues let me know. 

I've been experiencing this as well. I primarily use chrome. This is the only site that these problems happen on. I'm still getting the lag. Just a minute ago I got the shockwave crash. If I stay on a page long enough, it usually will crash. It also lags a ton and I have a hard time scrolling because hte page will freeze up. 

2 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

I've been experiencing this as well. I primarily use chrome. This is the only site that these problems happen on. I'm still getting the lag. Just a minute ago I got the shockwave crash. If I stay on a page long enough, it usually will crash. It also lags a ton and I have a hard time scrolling because hte page will freeze up. 

I use chrome at home and will see if I can figure out what's causing this lag 

25 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I've been having the same issues, exactly the same.  I'll let you know if it continues but it sounds like you fixed it.

Try clearing your cache and history. 

Just now, Brew_Poke said:

Too many cultural differences between the Front Range schools' fans and the West Coast schools' fans.  You need to break this into two different boards. :)

Well if you guys would stop holding SDSU back I'm sure the cultural differences would be less noticeable :P 

1 minute ago, son of a gun said:

Wyoming isn't holding SDSU back enough.

Sheep keep selling themselves to Fresnecks.

The Nevada schools need to send Wyoming the cannon.

You gotta talk to UNLV about that. 

7 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

Just did, just crashed. I had to log out then in again and still couldn't reply. I had to change browsers to Firefox in order to post. It's really unusable for me on Chrome.

Hmm. Ok I'll check it out when I get home tonight. 

Chrome crashes like crazy. Firefox is stable as can be.

To be fair some wikis crash chrome and are fine on firefox too. Going back to firefox feels like regression, but I migrate to whatever works.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Chrome crashes like crazy. Firefox is stable as can be.

To be fair some wikis crash chrome and are fine on firefox too. Going back to firefox feels like regression, but I migrate to whatever works.

I'll try to get the chrome issues resolved. I like chrome better.