Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincy

Fresno State 2017 Commits

15 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

This is turning into a great thread, Cincy. Good choice starting this fresh recruiting thread, but don't you wanna talk about your top notch recruits with no other options?

Fresno fans are going to look back at this after signing day land laugh at you like we did last year. Big talker until signing day. Hold on to your recruits...parade them around and we might decide to steal them again. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

17 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Fresno fans are going to look back at this after signing day land laugh at you like we did last year. Big talker until signing day. Hold on to your recruits...parade them around and we might decide to steal them again. 

Wrong thread-this is your 2nd favorite school's thread, although we're flattered you and sidekick Cincy wanna talk Spartan ball on Fresno's recruiting thread.....#hilarious

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Wrong thread-this is your 2nd favorite school's thread, although we're flattered you and sidekick Cincy wanna talk Spartan ball on your own recruiting thread.....#hilarious

Fresno State recruiting involves SJSU.   We recruit your class and take whatever we want. Who will we take this year? 

1 minute ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Fresno State recruiting involves SJSU.   We recruit your class and take whatever we want. 

Sounds like DaRudderless' type of recruiting effort....he attempts the same thing with UTEP and UTSA....#TexasStrong

LMAO

9 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Sounds like DaRudderless' type of recruiting effort....he attempts the same thing with UTEP and UTSA....#TexasStrong

LMAO

I look forward to reading which players you think are going to be really good for you guys ... I mean, for Fresno after we offer them to visit then they never look back at that San Jose dump of a program. 

Way more fish than recruits on their own thread.....good work to you and sidekick Cincy for this gem. Ima step away as I now feel bad now. Good luck recruiting, I'm sure there will be recruiting info here on or about Jan 25, 2017, when ole Tex looks at verbals for UTEP, UTSA and the "dump of a school" you admittedly steal from...#highstandards

17 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Way more fish than recruits on their own thread.....good work to you and sidekick Cincy for this gem. Ima step away as I now feel bad now. Good luck recruiting, I'm sure there will be recruiting info here on or about Jan 25, 2017, when ole Tex looks at verbals for UTEP, UTSA and the "dump of a school" you admittedly steal from...#highstandards

I was more ashamed of stealing recruits from SJSU. All those Texas schools have twice the budget and facilities that SJSU has. I was in agreement with the last MWC board fan poll that kicking out SJSU and adding Texas schools would be beneficial to this conference. Get your sorry asses out. No one wants you. #readtheroom 

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

13 hours ago, creeper86 said:

You think he couldn't pass up the opportunity to be a QB under DaRudder or this was his only offer? Ok, sorry, your thread....I'm sure it was the former.

Go bump the SJSU recruiting thread. It's dropping like a rock-like it did on NLOI day. Lol. 

Looks to be a good add to help shore up the backfield...will play this year if I understand correctly.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

19 hours ago, SangerBulldog said:

I dont follow recruiting to much but is it bad that this guy had no D1 offers?

Crap shoot.  Kids with a ton of offers pan out at a higher frequency but many of the best players every at BSU had 0 offers.  Dough Martin and Ryan Clady both made several pro bowls and were not recruited by any other schools.  Kellen Moore only had an Idaho offer.  At the G5 level it comes down to if you trust your coaches ability to evaluate talent more than stars or offers.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Crap shoot.  Kids with a ton of offers pan out at a higher frequency but many of the best players every at BSU had 0 offers.  Dough Martin and Ryan Clady both made several pro bowls and were not recruited by any other schools.  Kellen Moore only had an Idaho offer.  At the G5 level it comes down to if you trust your coaches ability to evaluate talent more than stars or offers.

Ah i see.

Wow didnt realize that about Moore and Martin