Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 8: Team Purple

Here's the draft order, good luck everybody.

1. @tBSU

2. @zoom

3. @PokeTransplant

4. @fbpack

5. @Nevada2012

6. @SalinasSpartan

7. @mondego

8. @babigos

9. @boisewitha-s

10. @GoState99755

11. @AZdogFan

12. @SLCPoke

13. @Jwherb

14. @happycamper

15. @halfmanhalfbronco

16. @mugtang

2 hours ago, UNLVFan90 said:

Here's the draft order, good luck everybody.

1. @tBSU

2. @zoom

3. @PokeTransplant

4. @fbpack

5. @Nevada2012

6. @SalinasSpartan

7. @mondego

8. @babigos

9. @boisewitha-s

10. @GoState99755

11. @AZdogFan

12. @SLCPoke

13. @Jwherb

14. @happycamper

15. @halfmanhalfbronco

16. @mugtang

This should be fun.  Lot's of good posters in the this group.

This is my first go round, so pls be gentle.

Good luck to everyone!

@zoom You are on to pick. 

Now that we have the fancy tags, when you pick make sure to tag who is after you. that should make this go faster!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

This should be fun.  Lot's of good posters in the this group.

This is my first go round, so pls be gentle.

Good luck to everyone!

There's nothing gentle about this place :ph34r:

but it this is a fun game.  @UNLVFan90 came up with the idea a couple of years ago and it caught on.  Originally, it was 5 teams, we upgraded to 8 & made the teams smaller.  Hopefully we get a 4th team again this year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

@PokeTransplant, you are on deck.

Remember to tag the next person in line when you make your pick!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

There's nothing gentle about this place :ph34r:

but it this is a fun game.  @UNLVFan90 came up with the idea a couple of years ago and it caught on.  Originally, it was 5 teams, we upgraded to 8 & made the teams smaller.  Hopefully we get a 4th team again this year. 

Right on...thx for the backstory.

Nice wrk @UNLVFan90!!!

¡BUENO SUERTE A TODOS!

14 minutes ago, fbpack said:

Boise state

Turn in your Wolf Pack fan card. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, fbpack said:

Boise state

DAMN...GUSTY call pick'g a 2015 4-loss team with the #4.

They are returning their QB & have an easier sked than last-yr, however they have to face The Option at least 2x again this-yr.   Wk #5 -@- New Mex & the-last-wk-of-the-season (Wk #13) -vs- the USAFA w/a short-wk to prepare for BOTH Los Lobos & the Falcons.

If we're worried about not being here to pick we PM our top teams to @happycamper, right? Going to see the Warcraft movie in a few hours and don't want to hold everything up if it gets to me.

**Never mind, found the sign-up thread. Happy, I'll PM you my first round picks just in case.

18 minutes ago, AZdogFan said:

If we're worried about not being here to pick we PM our top teams to @happycamper, right? Going to see the Warcraft movie in a few hours and don't want to hold everything up if it gets to me.

**Never mind, found the sign-up thread. Happy, I'll PM you my first round picks just in case.

You have 24 hours to pick.  You're not holding anything up.  I don't know why people are in a rush to get through this, it's not like we have anything better to do until August. 

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You have 24 hours to pick.  You're not holding anything up.  I don't know why people are in a rush to get through this, it's not like we have anything better to do until August. 

It's a side effect of testosterone...