Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 8: Team Purple

Wow I made a late season push. I was riding the bottom the first few weeks.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

35 minutes ago, mondego said:

Do the championship games/bowl games count towards the final total? Not feeling too confident about SDSU and Wisconsin's chances. 

No

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

No

What, why not? Team purple always did in years past

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

What, why not? Team purple always did in years past

Oh.  None of the other teams did that because not all the teams participate. But it's your team, I only follow here. 

8 minutes ago, UNLVFan90 said:

Championship games count, bowls do not.

There is the authority on it since he created the game.  

31436191825_4aeb3b9daf_k.jpg

PD=Points Difference (Points for - points against)

Congratulations to @mondego, who won Purple team even though the Army-Navy game still remains to be played.  SalinasSpartan can't catch him even if Navy wins.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

31436191825_4aeb3b9daf_k.jpg

PD=Points Difference (Points for - points against)

Congratulations to @mondego, who won Purple team even though the Army-Navy game still remains to be played.  SalinasSpartan can't catch him even if Navy wins.

Thanks for getting the scores posted every week. I'd also like to thank blind luck and a vastly overachieving back half of my draft for helping secure the win. Hopefully I can pass some of that luck to a dismal Aggie football team.