Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 8: Team Gray

2 hours ago, UNLVFan90 said:

If NMSU can win, Texas St lose and Navy goes 1-1 or worse I'll complete the trek from first to last.

The big IF is if nmsu can win against USA aka suds daddy. I doubt it. You can't steal my title I have hung on to last too long this year to lose it now. :surrender:

2 hours ago, Boise fan said:

31399850266_68458a069c_k.jpg

PD=Points Difference (Points for - points against)

Congratulations to @cgzpack, the winner of Gray Team!  The remaining Army-Navy game will not have an impact on the top spot.

Woo go me - so now what happens? Pretty sure I have the lowest score among the top spots and that's that. The four winners should go head to head in a bowl game pick em or something. 

On 12/26/2016 at 7:03 PM, retrofade said:

No, bowl games don't count for Pick 8. 

Well, that's all kinds of stupid. Given bowl games count towards a team's W-L record, they should count in Pick 8 as well.

On 6/9/2016 at 3:03 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

Quick question, being a noob and all. Do rankings factor into it (before the postseason), or is it just the gross W-L record?

In other words, is a dominant mid-major as golden as a dominant P5 team? Thanks...

On 6/9/2016 at 3:04 PM, UNLVFan90 said:

It's just the gross W-L record.

I'll pick in a few minutes, guys.

The last time I checked, the Aztec's record was 11-3. :waiting:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

9 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Well, that's all kinds of stupid. Given bowl games count towards a team's W-L record, they should count in Pick 8 as well.

The last time I checked, the Aztec's record was 11-3. :waiting:

I'm just going off of how it has worked every year. It probably should have been defined.