Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Brodricks Jones transfers to Wyoming

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

It's like you're trying (too hard) to stir the pot, but when you look inside, it's all fart and no shit.

Sir, you'll know it when I try hard.  You neither deserve or require the effort.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Rumor has it that TSD is K5James' sockpuppet...(I'm starting that rumor :ph34r:)

Any cyber-sleuth out there may want to check out K5James' board and notice the similarities in verbage, punctuation, demeanor, etc...maybe it's just a coincidence.

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

5 hours ago, Aztecs Rising said:

Rumor has it that TSD is K5James' sockpuppet...(I'm starting that rumor :ph34r:)

Any cyber-sleuth out there may want to check out K5James' board and notice the similarities in verbage, punctuation, demeanor, etc...maybe it's just a coincidence.

Lol. Do I really seem like I would shit a purple twinkie if mug didn't name me a Thuper Moderator? Because I really, really couldn't give a shit. For that matter, I have no desire to babysit moderate an internet forum whatsoever.

Anyway, I thought K5 was a douche. And I'm pretty sure he thought the same of me (go find his "what car should I buy" thread). IIRC, like me, he's also from El Cajon, so I'm guessing that might in part account for any similarities of diction. But if you're so inclined, go read my at-length posts on national security issues, climate change, or the CA HSR. And then find me so much as a single post of his that reads even remotely similarly.

Also, I'm not down with protofascist group think, so I didn't take part in the boat people migration from AMesa following the Great T-shirt Fan Schism that kicked into high gear once K5 grabbed his MWC ball and left to start his own forum.

Honestly, I don't know which one of us would take greater exception to your roomer. But since he's no longer around, we'll just say it's me.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

10 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Lol. Do I really seem like I would shit a purple twinkie if mug didn't name me a Thuper Moderator? Because I really, really couldn't give a shit. For that matter, I have no desire to babysit moderate an internet forum whatsoever.

Anyway, I thought K5 was a douche. And I'm pretty sure he thought the same of me (go find his "what car should I buy" thread). IIRC, like me, he's also from El Cajon, so I'm guessing that might in part account for any similarities of diction. But if you're so inclined, go read my at-length posts on national security issues, climate change, or the CA HSR. And then find me so much as a single post of his that reads even remotely similarly.

Also, I'm not down with protofascist group think, so I didn't take part in the boat people migration from AMesa following the Great T-shirt Fan Schism that kicked into high gear once K5 grabbed his MWC ball and left to start his own forum.

Honestly, I don't know which one of us would take greater exception to your roomer. But since he's no longer around, we'll just say it's me.

I pretty much was just throwing it out there for consumption. If I'm wrong I apologize and meant no offense. Go Aztecs!

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

Guest Cowboy Junky
On 6/13/2016 at 11:46 AM, TheSanDiegan said:

By contrast, the only rim protecting any Pokes will be doing this year will involve leaving their tongues plunged in a pooper.

Do you even look at a roster before you spout off your garbage?

Wyoming has 5 guys in the rotation that are 6'7" or above, so we'll be doing plenty of "rim protecting" this year. That's without Buddha Jones, Johnathan Barnes the turd, or true freshman Austin Meuller.

Jordan Naughton, Andrew Moemeka are the projected center rotation.

Alan Herndon and Haydon Dalton are the projected PF rotation.

Justin James is a 6'7" guard.

You had better get used to it. None of those guys graduate this year and there's more length on the way. Wyoming is one of the longest teams in the MWC and it's going to be that way for a very long time.

We'll see you in Laramie this year for your annual excuse making, altitude sickness enducing, difficult plane travel whining, beat down. It's got to be frustrating for SDSU fans. You have the best program in the history of SDSU athletics and you still can't beat Wyoming consistently.

1 hour ago, Cowboy Junky said:

Do you even look at a roster before you spout off your garbage?

Wyoming has 5 guys in the rotation that are 6'7" or above, so we'll be doing plenty of "rim protecting" this year. That's without Buddha Jones, Johnathan Barnes the turd, or true freshman Austin Meuller.

Jordan Naughton, Andrew Moemeka are the projected center rotation.

Alan Herndon and Haydon Dalton are the projected PF rotation.

Justin James is a 6'7" guard.

You had better get used to it. None of those guys graduate this year and there's more length on the way. Wyoming is one of the longest teams in the MWC and it's going to be that way for a very long time.

We'll see you in Laramie this year for your annual excuse making, altitude sickness enducing, difficult plane travel whining, beat down. It's got to be frustrating for SDSU fans. You have the best program in the history of SDSU athletics and you still can't beat Wyoming consistently.

Jesus Crapping on a Graham Cracker Christ... should I attribute your response to a 2 1/2-month old post to the ridiculously slow bandwidth in BFE, or just your own slow reading skills? :huh:

Maybe slow bandwidth issues would explain your comment in bold above... Just wait until Laramie's 2400 baud modem finally updates with the results from last Feb, or the results from our game in Laramie the year before. You might want to sit down for it.

Guest Cowboy Junky
10 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Jesus Crapping on a Graham Cracker Christ... should I attribute your response to a 2 1/2-month old post to the ridiculously slow bandwidth in BFE, or just your own slow reading skills? :huh:

Maybe slow bandwidth issues would explain your comment in bold above... Just wait until your 2400 baud modem finally updates with the results from last Feb, or the results from our game in Laramie the year before. You might want to sit down for it.

I don't care if you're post is 2 years old: it's still wrong, ignorant, and douchey. All five of our "rim protectors" we're in the program two and a half months ago.

It's almost as wrong as inferring that Wyoming's internet is somehow lacking in comparison to North Tijuana. You're our biotch when it comes to internet speeds as well.

Flame away K5. I'll add your sock puppet to the ignore list just as fast as I added you to the ignore list.

1 hour ago, Cowboy Junky said:

I don't care if you're post is 2 years old: it's still wrong, ignorant, and douchey. All five of our "rim protectors" we're in the program two and a half months ago.

It's almost as wrong as inferring that Wyoming's internet is somehow lacking in comparison to North Tijuana. You're our biotch when it comes to internet speeds as well.

Flame away K5. I'll add your sock puppet to the ignore list just as fast as I added you to the ignore list.

Laramie's a shithole, your smack is as weak and flaccid as your micro-penis, and your university is slugging it out with San Jose as the least relevant athletics program in all of D1.

Congrats. Now if only there was a way for you add reality to your ignore list, you might feel a little less sting in your bitching-like-a-butthurt-baby backside.

Guest Cowboy Junky
35 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Laramie's a shithole, your smack is as weak and flaccid as your micro-penis, and your university is slugging it out with San Jose as the least relevant athletics program in all of D1.

Congrats. Now if only there was a way for you add reality to your ignore list, you might feel a little less sting in your bitching-like-a-butthurt-baby backside.

SDSU is less relevant than the "least relevant" program in D1? You have a losing head to head with Wyoming in football and basketball.

Consider yourself in great company. You just joined the other SDSU idiot on my ignore list. Say hello to Dr. Dre for me K5.

2 hours ago, Cowboy Junky said:

SDSU is less relevant than the "least relevant" program in D1? You have a losing head to head with Wyoming in football and basketball.

Consider yourself in great company. You just joined the other SDSU idiot on my ignore list. Say hello to Dr. Dre for me K5.

MMjTN.gif

2qd7knk.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
On 9/1/2016 at 3:36 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

MMjTN.gif

2qd7knk.jpg

When you're added to the ignore list, wear it as a badge of honor. You've rustled jimmies. And the individual is too weak to hack it.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Buddha decommitted from SUDS and ended up at Wyoming. Parker Stewart cut SDSU from his list of offers. Wyoming is one of his final four schools. Wyoming pulled the offer for Tyler Bey when Hunter committed. SDSU just lost him to CU.  Hunter Thompson committed to Wyoming and SDSU can't find a big for the 2017 class.

The new staff is recruiting at a whole new level, going head to head with SDSU and beating them.

Uh oh..... four stars at altitude, with a coach that is going to pressure and push tempo. You guys thought it sucked to come to Laramie when Shy was the coach. You're really going to love it with Allen Edwards as the head coach.