Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenEagleAztec

San Diego State - C/O 2017 Recruiting

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, badfish said:

Lakaka doing well at Poly Bowl. Still not 100% sure he's committed, but if he signs here, ha gunna be a beast. Odd situation as he's a stud but doesn't want any attention. basically shut his recruitment down a loooong time ago, but had lots of PAC12/P5 looks as sophomore and junior. Younger bro of our LB Ronley Lakalaka

He's middle to low Hawaii talent coming out this year. Not many offers that have been reported. I'm assuming he'll walk-on?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

10 hours ago, Dirtball said:

@Warbow thoughts?

Again, middle to low Hawaii defensive talent coming out of Hawaii this year. I know Hawaii offered him but not looked at as a big loss as much as the guy who committed to Boise St. Wish him all the luck in the world and proves me wrong.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

he decomitted from CAL and rumor is his CU offer is a greyshirt offer. Hopefully it's just down to us and Utah and he visits this weekend.

On 1/25/2017 at 5:42 AM, Dirtball said:

@Warbow thoughts?

Heard recently he doesn't have the grades yet

On 1/25/2017 at 5:52 PM, Warbow said:

Again, middle to low Hawaii defensive talent coming out of Hawaii this year. I know Hawaii offered him but not looked at as a big loss as much as the guy who committed to Boise St. Wish him all the luck in the world and proves me wrong.

He was highly regarded as a sophomore repeated injuries basically dropped him down. He is a talented guy and very instinctive but must stay healthy. TO get a guy from Kam and Punahou is good for us. Has lot of Jke Fely in him.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

2 hours ago, steveem said:

He was highly regarded as a sophomore repeated injuries basically dropped him down. He is a talented guy and very instinctive but must stay healthy. TO get a guy from Kam and Punahou is good for us. Has lot of Jke Fely in him.

If there's ANYTHING I'd want to have in our defensive players, it's to play like Fely. One of my all time favorites.

37 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

I think we will strikeout on Flowers/Roddick and land Anthony Mermea. Would love to be wrong

I think you're right. Probably 0 chance with Roddick. Hope we get Flowers, but he's probably Michigan St bound

we only have three scholarshio QBs that''
s why. Kid is big physical strong arm and can run some Has potential

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

Beat out these P5s for guys:

Wazzu (5x)
Utah (3x)
Oregon St (3x)
Colorado (3x)
Iowa St (2x)
Illinois
Texas Tech
Arizona
Tennessee
CAL