Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenEagleAztec

San Diego State - C/O 2017 Recruiting

Solid pick up, we need more long DEs like him. Rochelin hasn't really worked out and we've been moving DTs to DE too much. I see him being a 3rd down contributer as soon as RSFR year.

6 hours ago, badfish said:

Who is then? He would have been day 1 starter.

Possibly.  Our best recruit is Cam Roane.  He was one of the best QBs in the state of Texas.  Nice arm, can run.  We haven't had a QB prospect like him in as long as I can remember. 

24 minutes ago, k5james said:

Possibly.  Our best recruit is Cam Roane.  He was one of the best QBs in the state of Texas.  Nice arm, can run.  We haven't had a QB prospect like him in as long as I can remember. 

Haven't really checked into him much. Why no real offers? Hard to get excited about our QB recruits, but Bell is gunna be a solid RB. You think Jasmin will be a solid #3 back this year? Hope Stamps plays.

On 12/12/2016 at 11:12 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Screw Missouri.  They took two of our top 5 guys on paper last year.

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Missouri took our 4 star RB commit last year. Was one of the top freshmen in the country this year. Oh, and took our QB commit as well.

So phukk Missouri. I hope they suck forever.

If Mizzou feels the need to steal recruits from top G5s, then it probably doesn't belong in the SEC.

1 minute ago, RoscoesDad said:

Sanchez got beat out on another one.  Unlv really wanted this kid.  

Yea I hadn't heard of him til today but I scrolled through his comments and it's swarmed with unlv fans.