Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenEagleAztec

San Diego State - C/O 2017 Recruiting

4 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Great start to the class. He's the second texas QB commit we've had in a row I believe. 

Yup. Ryan Agnew arrived with last year with the 2015 class. And we have a former TX QB who was an Aztec QB and is now our S & C coach- Adam Hall.

18 minutes ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Yup. Ryan Agnew arrived with last year with the 2015 class. And we have a former TX QB who was an Aztec QB and is now our S & C coach- Adam Hall.

Isn't Blane also well connected out there? Or did I make that up...either way I like the trend. 

1 hour ago, AztecSU said:

Isn't Blane also well connected out there? Or did I make that up...either way I like the trend. 

No, he is. I think he gets extra liking in the Lone Star state b/c he's a former AF QB and QBC.

Second verbal?

https://mobile.twitter.com/KCTheGeneral_/status/736999333183135744

hudl.com/athlete/326525…

Another QB? First two verbals are QBs???

Edit: He's a verbal.This tweet he sent to (RB) Rashad Penny confirms it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KCTheGeneral_/status/737009007026528257

The first two 2017 verbals are QBs. Staff must be happy since our only 2016 QB verbal flipped go GA Tech near the last minute. Had to bring on two JUCO walk-ons QBs b/c of that.

Edit 2: apparently, he's an SJSU flip. Let's see if he holds. According to Scout, he's getting interest from SEC teams.

11 hours ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

He's currently a SJSU commit, we probably just offered

Even if he flipped, I don't see him suiting up in red and black. Per his tweets, he will be at the Cal game, but he's also visiting LSU.

On 16/06/2016 at 11:15 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Looking like SDSU, CSU and BSU will once again lead the conference in recruiting.  No surprises there.

Nevada leads the conference in recruiting according to 247 right now

42 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

We're trying real hard to become MW's linebackerU as well as getting deeper into recruiting the state of Texas. 

Our first three recruits are all from Texas.

6 minutes ago, GoldenEagleAztec said:

Our first three recruits are all from Texas.

QB, LB, and Dlineman...right? Starting to feel real good about Lawson in just his second year if the LB and Dlineman were both his pickups. 

5 hours ago, AztecSU said:

QB, LB, and Dlineman...right? Starting to feel real good about Lawson in just his second year if the LB and Dlineman were both his pickups. 

Yup. Young and energetic, I'm sure he can relate to the HS recruits.