Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Coastie Award - Nominations

Oh and the Master of Arts SJSU guy

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Wyobraska

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

To start with, Unlv 2001, his game day facts are always good.

I will have more later. 

25 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

UNLV 2001 is tricky.  On the sports board he is Coastie worthy, on the OT board he is troll derby worthy.  But he gets a second from me.  His game day stuff are the best threads of the week that don't involve a meltdown.

I second @UNLV2001 and nominate @Old_SD_Dude. Sure, they both drive Subarus and all but they're still good guys. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 minutes ago, babigos said:

Thanks, man. Not sure how deserving I am, but it's appreciated. Truth is, I like a lot of the Fresno posters and that pisses off some Spartan trolls we have.

I think it's pretty unanimous Fresno fans that you're the sane SJSU fan... and MFA dude most of the time.

Just now, BroncoOrange said:

Anyone know who's sock this is?

Yes but I'm not telling. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It would be great if it was one of the level headed CSU fans trolling his own.  However its gotta be top25.

No way could I ever take credit for such a large and magnificent body of work. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No way could I ever take credit for such a large and magnificent body of work. 

His body of work isn't that great.  It's a @Typical BSU Fan knock off and not that funny. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yes but I'm not telling. 

Maybe you should narrow it down a little for us. Maybe share the persons school they root for? Or at the very least, what division their team plays in?

Just now, BroncoOrange said:

Maybe you should narrow it down a little for us. Maybe share the persons school they root for? Or at the very least, what division their team plays in?

Mountain Division.