Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

Why CSU will shred through the conference this year

Cuz our second team all MWC QB is a back up. 

CSU--Where our back ups are all conference players. 

Prepare thy anus

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Sorry, I just don't understand that much stupid in one post. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Prepare thy anus

Given the size of your penis, I don't think anyone's concerned!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

I assume your referring to Faton Bauta the QB transfer from Georgia.   I think it will be an interesting battle between Nick Stevens and Faton.  He was a  great HS talent that didn't get to do much in Athens.  I hope your right and he is great.  Nick had flashes last year but kept throwing to the wrong team at critical times.  Grayson looked the same though his sophomore year, so who knows.  GO RAMS!

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Sorry, I just don't understand that much stupid in one post. 

Ironic, isn' it, that something can be so densely moronic as to be incomprehensible to even the brightest of folks?...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

2 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Ironic, isn' it, that something can be so densely moronic as to be incomprehensible to even the brightest of folks?...

Yep. I mean here's a team that lost to a barely above average Nevada team in the Arizona Bowl, now they're going to shred the conference.  It just doesn't compute. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

15 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Prepare thy anus

enhanced-8549-1440519964-6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

wuk8gqvq8cawmiathxly.jpg

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yep. I mean here's a team that lost to a barely above average Nevada team in the Arizona Bowl, now they're going to shred the conference.  It just doesn't compute. 

Hell, they should have lost to us last year... that's just pathetic. 

13 hours ago, pokebball said:

Given the size of your penis, I don't think anyone's concerned!

Reminds me of the joke about the ant and the elephant.

This ant's strolling through the jungle rocking his favorite Colorado State mid-riff tee and he happens upon a juvenile elephant hopping up and down on three legs and yelling, "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

The ant asks, "What's the trouble there, my fine, handsome, pachydermic friend?"

The elephant, wobbling on three legs, replies, "I stepped on a damn thorn and just can't reach it with my trunk."

Stepping cautiously under the elephant's raised leg, the ant peers up at the bottom of the foot and says, "Yeah, I can see it there- want me to see if I can yank it loose? I may be an ant, but I'm a Ram-ant and I'm pretty strong!"

The elephant sighs in relief and begs, "Yes, would you please? I promise to be be gentle and not squish you."

The ant rubs at his Van Dyke beard and answers, "Yeeeaaaah. Speaking of gentle, I'll do it, but I need to get something back, and I too, promise to be gentle."

The elephant pauses a moment and asks, "And just would that be?"

The ant cocks his head back, adjusts his CSEwe beanie and replies, "I get to f--k you in the azz."

A bit stunned and bemused at the same time, the elephant regards the tiny ant and says, "Well, okay, if I must, go ahead..."

The ant, eager for his prize, leaps up and wrestles the thorn from the bottom of the elephant's foot. As the ant falls to the ground, the elephant, being a young man of his word, breathes a sigh of relief and gingerly steps to the side to avoid crushing the ant.

"Okay, " the ant exclaims, "Time to pay this potent piper," as he massages his microscopic member into turgidity.

"Well, okay," the elephant acquiesces, "Do what you gotta do," as the ant shimmies up the elephant's back leg and lines up his tiny unit, preparing to thrust it home.

About this time, a monkey wearing a Colorado Buffaloes sweatshirt is sitting in a nearby tree, watching the whole encounter take place. Just to spite the elephant, he grabs a nearby coconut, aims it at the poor elephant's head and hurls it.

The coconut manages to strike the elephant just as the ant, um, "RAMS home" and the elephant lets out a fairly loud, "Ooof," to which the ant. with a big grin continues to "hammer" the beast and yells, "I LIED, I LIED!!! TAKE IT ALL, B--CH!"

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

15 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Prepare thy anus

is that katrell gibbs, is he still playing?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

So, we must prepare our collective anuses because you show a clip from a game where CSU barely eeked out a win against a 6-6 PAC 12 team?

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

1 hour ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

So, we must prepare our collective anuses because you show a clip from a game where CSU barely eeked out a win against a 6-6 PAC 12 team?

You are new here sir so I will help you out.  That is his signature and his all time favorite ram, Capri Bibs.  Fazz has thing for Capri.  He claimed he was by far the best player in the MWC, that Jay Ajayi was a poor mans version of him.  Capri Bibbs, more commonly referred to as Pappy Jizz, Slappy Ribs, Crappy Cribs etc... left early for the NFL draft, did not get drafted and I think is currently working at Winco. 

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are new here sir so I will help you out.  That is his signature and his all time favorite ram, Capri Bibs.  Fazz has thing for Capri.  He claimed he was by far the best player in the MWC, that Jay Ajayi was a poor mans version of him.  Capri Bibbs, more commonly referred to as Pappy Jizz, Slappy Ribs, Crappy Cribs etc... left early for the NFL draft, did not get drafted and I think is currently working at Winco. 

Ah, for some reason I whiffed on the signature part, I should have noticed.  

Additionally, I think he will just love the news about Jay Ajayi becoming the starter in Miami.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.