Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

I'm surprised there isn't a long thread on new CSU commit Felipe Haase

The 6'10" Chilean averaged 3.5 ppg and 4.5rpg in his Junior season at an LA high school.  Had offers from Portland and Idaho before committing to CSU.  Described by Eustachy as a high major player, a huge recruiting upgrade over players recruited by previous coaches.

Maybe now you can start to understand the bullshit we have to put up with from that clown in Fort Collins.

18 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

The 6'10" Chilean averaged 3.5 ppg and 4.5rpg in his Junior season at an LA high school.  Had offers from Portland and Idaho before committing to CSU.  Described by Eustachy as a high major player, a huge recruiting upgrade over players recruited by previous coaches.

Maybe now you can start to understand the bullshit we have to put up with from that clown in Fort Collins.

lol.

23 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I'll take your word for it that Larry Eustachy has become a douchenozzle. Not sure what happened to him as he used to be a solid coach back in the 90s. He used to be the only thing I respected about the U of I when I was a kid.

Perhaps it's time for him to step away from the game for a while and reevaluate his career and life. Sounds like he's got a serious case of burnout.  

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I'll take your word for it that Larry Eustachy has become a douchenozzle. Not sure what happened to him as he used to be a solid coach back in the 90s. He used to be the only thing I respected about the U of I when I was a kid.

Perhaps it's time for him to step away from the game for a while and reevaluate his career and life. Sounds like he's got a serious case of burnout.  

Not all CSU fans think he's a douche, there are still a lot of supporters.  Ya, he's kind of gruff, maybe yells too much and hasn't won the conference yet like many had hoped, but I still think he's a good coach.  I think some people wish he was more like Tim Miles and was more fan friendly.  While that would be nice, I'll take a good coach over that any day.  I've talked with Larry, and he's not a bad guy, just not as outgoing and friendly as some past coaches.  Now, if he has a couple more years of mediocre teams, then I may begin to question his commitment.