Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Fresno State Won its 30th game today. SJSU lost its 30th.

36 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Kick them the fck out already. Eternal Basketball and baseball RPI anchor. 

Scott Silva with the walk off...one of Clovis West's finest..along with his USC brother.  My nephew was a stud pitcher...was the tourney MVP on a third place team (from Buchanan HS area in Clovis) in the Cal Ripken World Series finals tourney in Vincennes, Indiana back was he was 10...went out to watch him pitch the next year...Scott took him deep for the win.   I've kind of noticed Scott's career since.  As for my nephew...finished All-City and had a few offers...but he was done after his last year of high school ball....was completely burned out....but I digress.    

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

How is Whichita States baseball team? Or UTEP? 

Wichita State used to be a powerhouse back in the 80s and I think part of the early 90s.  They're still pretty good.  I don't know if UTEP even has a baseball team.

17 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Wichita State used to be a powerhouse back in the 80s and I think part of the early 90s.  They're still pretty good.  I don't know if UTEP even has a baseball team.

So, Whichita adds huge improvement in baseball and basketball. UTEP an improvement in football. This is a no-brainer. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Fales and Cincy's whole life revolves around sitting at their desk and typing anti SJS remarks. They do this all day seven by seven, This goes to show people that they have no life, no girl friends, no jobs and probably no friends, I have asked them what they do for a living and they are too chicken to post what they do, probably nothing They probably live at home and mommie feeds them and lets them live in the closet or basement for free. Come on guys, prove me wrong and post at least what you do for a living and if you have a girlfriend, I bet dimes to dollars they dont because they do not have jobs, girlfriends, or live on their own, It is impossible when they spend all day on the computer.

js

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Baseball is closer to womens tennis than it is to mens basketball.  There is no "big 3" in college sports.  Only two sports matter and baseball is not one of them.

the king has spoken

29 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Baseball is closer to womens tennis than it is to mens basketball.  There is no "big 3" in college sports.  Only two sports matter and baseball is not one of them.

Your opinion wouldn't be influenced because Boise doesn't field a team, would it? 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Fales and Cincy's whole life revolves around sitting at their desk and typing anti SJS remarks. They do this all day seven by seven, This goes to show people that they have no life, no girl friends, no jobs and probably no friends, I have asked them what they do for a living and they are too chicken to post what they do, probably nothing They probably live at home and mommie feeds them and lets them live in the closet or basement for free. Come on guys, prove me wrong and post at least what you do for a living and if you have a girlfriend, I bet dimes to dollars they dont because they do not have jobs, girlfriends, or live on their own, It is impossible when they spend all day on the computer.

58346066.jpg

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

6 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Your opinion wouldn't be influenced because Boise doesn't field a team, would it? 

Exactly.  To state college baseball is close to womens tennis is ridiculous.  Having no baseball team and no understanding of it is the reason for that statement.

2 hours ago, Jon said:

js

Looks like they're smart enough to not provide any meaningful response to what is probably the worst troll post ever on this board.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Visit Omaha during the College World Series and then tell me how close college baseball is to Women's Tennis.

Champ Logo.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Visit Omaha during the College World Series and then tell me how close college baseball is to Women's Tennis.

Apparently softball is a much bigger draw than baseball.  Tell me more how anybody give a flying f about baseball.  Baseball is great if you are trying to take a nap and need some background noise.

https://nfca.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6281:record-viewership-at-the-2015-women-s-college-world-series&catid=109&Itemid=149

10 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Every time you wonder why 8588 and cincy troll you, spartan fans, remember that you ALWAYS take the bait.

Let's be fair. There are like 4 that always take the bait. Don't lump the rest of us in there. Can't blame 8588, because they make it so easy for him.