Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

SJSU Tearing Out Their Baseball, Soccer, and Softball Facilities

Well, Sharta is an impressive 26-52 this season from their "Big 3".  Another banner year from Sharta!! LMAO!!

None of their "Big 3" have ever finished above .500 since joining the MWC.

37 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

they must have raised the money needed for a football and hoops stadium.  Extra is going toward golf and water polo. 

I apologize. I should change the title to "SJSU has been attempting to raise the money to tear out.... for a long time". 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

It's convenient when the Three Stooges reruns come to you and you don't have to go channel surfing for them.  As we all know, they tend to get old after a while, but it's good to dust off a few episodes for old times sake every now and again...

if one were to perform an internet image search for "College Sports Programs Unworthy of Their Facilities", I submit that the image below  would appear at the top of that search

#CSUfcs

mw6QHZN.jpg

12667677.jpeg

Lol. If 26-52 (and still rising in the L column) doesn't scream FCS, I don't know what does. Not to mention the obvious FCS facilities across the board. .Why do you think FSU and everyone else is beyond embarrassed when they lose to Sharta?

19 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

To build a facility for this team?! Lol 

44F37652-DD2F-4210-9F7B-E0C9AF1198E1.png

You and @Cincy are world class at this. Thank you for sharing the gift. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

if one were to perform an internet image search for "College Sports Programs Unworthy of Their Facilities", I submit that the image below  would appear at the top of that search

#CSUfcs

mw6QHZN.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I don't care that UConn beat UCF 40-13.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Apparently Cincy and  Fales have their respective wangers stuck in their respective anal cavities and now they have  to get the doctors at Fresno to separate them with a blow torch  and a crowbar. They are now truly friends who are stuck together but not to worry fans, Fales wanger is so small and Cincys ass is so lose that it will only take  a few months to separate them but Fales made a mistake. He took the joy jell he found in the bedroom to make his rear loose but he checked the tube and it was crazy glue instead. You see they get bored on this site so they have to resort to butt fu....ing to pass the time.Oh these crazy guys, see what love will  do. Their favorite song is now stuck in you Oh Fales baby do it to me oh baby oh baby

8 minutes ago, Jon said:

Apparently Cincy and  Fales have their respective wangers stuck in their respective anal cavities and now they have  to get the doctors at Fresno to separate them with a blow torch  and a crowbar. They are now truly friends who are stuck together but not to worry fans, Fales wanger is so small and Cincys ass is so lose that it will only take  a few months to separate them but Fales made a mistake. He took the joy jell he found in the bedroom to make his rear loose but he checked the tube and it was crazy glue instead. You see they get bored on this site so they have to resort to butt fu....ing to pass the time.Oh these crazy guys, see what love will  do. Their favorite song is now stuck in you Oh Fales baby do it to me oh baby oh baby

This is the kind of bitterness that 26-52 will create. LOL.

What is it with Sharta fans always pulling out the ghey inuendos??  Jon, you really painted quite a picture there.  A little too descriptive IMO.  Maybe it's the proximity to S.F.??

Thanks Jon for showing us how upset you got from these posts LMAO!  Mission accomplished.

So "He mad" is Fresneck for "Hella funny", good to know!

Id like to see us get the South Campus finished before the next CSUf game et SS. Otherwise their fans will never get to see it after they go FCS and we have to drop them from the schedule.

And when I say "their fans", I mean all 50 of them:

mw6QHZN.jpg

12667677.jpeg

Maytard reaching new heights of tardness with each post. Lol.

Sharta fan talking attendance smack. It doesn't get any better than this. 

Please don't stop posting cousin Maytard. Off season is boring and laughter is healthy.

11 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

It's convenient when the Three Stooges reruns come to you and you don't have to go channel surfing for them.  As we all know, they tend to get old after a while, but it's good to dust off a few episodes for old times sake every now and again...

No troll, what's going on with the golf course? I thought the money was raised already. What's the delay in building it? 

FalesatLife, I'll let the non-SJSU and non-Fresno St. fans here judge if I'm considered a troll.  Thinking you lose on that one, Bub...

[and, yes, it stinks to high heaven in the shit you love to routinely wallow in…]

24 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

FalesatLife, I'll let the non-SJSU and non-Fresno St. fans here judge if I'm considered a troll.  Thinking you lose on that one, Bub...

[and, yes, it stinks to high heaven in the shit you love to routinely wallow in…]

Hu? I said "no troll" as a disclaimer that I was asking a serious question, not trolling. I wasn't calling you a troll. 

2 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Hu? I said "no troll" as a disclaimer that I was asking a serious question, not trolling. I wasn't calling you a troll. 

Misinterpreted your post - I will own that and apologize for overreacting at the (supposed) slight. Supposedly, there's $10MM pledged and/or in the bank. The whole golf setup will cost double that, so they're breaking ground in May and will raise the rest as the project progresses.  Oh, and unlike the NEZ, there's never really been a delay with this project.  Once Gene B. parceled out the venue upgrades (instead of trying to sell them to donors all at once), this was the first one to hit the ground running...