Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

SJSU Tearing Out Their Baseball, Soccer, and Softball Facilities

While im supporting Spartan Football, Fagigos wnd all his butt buddies are out wine tasting and antiquing. When its me and a few friends and family cheering on SJS softball, our best team year in and year out, Fagibos et al are skipping hand in hand thru the farmers market and ikea. #NowThatsEmbarassing

12667677.jpeg

3 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

While im supporting Spartan Football, Fagigos wnd all his butt buddies are out wine tasting and antiquing. When its me and a few friends and family cheering on SJS softball, our best team year in and year out, Fagibos et al are skipping hand in hand thru the farmers market and ikea. #NowThatsEmbarassing

God....you suck at this. Do you actually think you're funny?

Fagibos favorite story is when CINCY and 8588 first met

Cincy and the rest of the computer club were at the Sheep Unit for a "de-stress sesh"

He saw 8588 sucking off a ram while he was stroking his paper clip penis. CINCY always thought he was the only and now he found his soul mate. 

That's as far as they ever get before the bread gets glazed

#RagingHormones #HowImetYourOtherDads

12667677.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Fagibos favorite story is when CINCY and 8588 first met

Cincy and the rest of the computer club were at the Sheep Unit for a "de-stress sesh"

He saw 8588 sucking off a ram while he was stroking his paper clip penis. CINCY always thought he was the only and now he found his soul mate. 

That's as far as they ever get before the bread gets glazed

#RagingHormones #HowImetYourOtherDads

Yup, you still suck at this. 

I think Marytard has gone off the deep end.  I feel another Spartan '93 scenario possibly happening.  Lotta ghey thoughts going through that melon.

21 minutes ago, Cincy said:

I think Marytard has gone off the deep end.  I feel another Spartan '93 scenario possibly happening.  Lotta ghey thoughts going through that melon.

Was he Spartan93 or Maynard at that point during that meltdown?

5 minutes ago, babigos said:

Jon does. But they're both homophobic rednecks, so that doesn't count, I guess.

I don't think thery're homophobic, I think they're homos.  Practically every post contains ghey inuendos.

39 minutes ago, Cincy said:

I don't think thery're homophobic, I think they're homos.  Practically every post contains ghey inuendos.

Usually the most homophobic acting people are some of the biggest closet gays- so yeah, I agree.

52 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Yea, his posts sound like they come from experience. 

Hey babyguay and CINCY, those anal fissures that are making you so irritable ain't gonna go away on their own.

Anusol and coconut oil are suppose to do the trick.mbut it ain't gonna help until 8588 lays off with that big black tarpaper roll dildo. You know, the one you guys named Mandingo. It got CINCY run outta the trailer park in Hanford "IMPALE ME MANDINGO!!!"

12667677.jpeg

Lets see, without meeting me or talking to me you have stated that I am a homophobic, redneck, racist, and a sexist person. You definitely sound like a Democrat whose only reaction is to call people with whom they disagree with these statements. Typical Democrat who is supposed to be a person who is one that is a person who is open minded, But now , they use these words to use when they disagree with someones politics, You probably shout down people with whom you disagree with and throw rocks at windows and cars. Typical open minded liberal who thinks that their way is the only way to be. This is what is wrong with America and the liberal left. CAll names, shot down, and throw rocks at people with whom you disagree with. This is why Trump will win and if he does, maybe you will be one of the Hollywood elite who leaves the country, Please do.