Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

4 minutes ago, mundyc3 said:

Thank you for keeping it kind of on topic. :P

right? :P

and as i mentioned, first and last time i will talk about anybody's personal life. unless i'm trolling, so... never :D

but seriously. muhammad could very well be trouble we don't need. kicked out of miami? does that even happen??

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

this would probably explain why no one will go out with you. attitude is everything, and it is obvious you have no respect for women. instead of trying to just make friends and hang out for a while, you seem to think you should just get to hop in the sack. good luck with that. 

and this 'socially awkward' crap can change in a heartbeat. but you've decided to roll with it, and that IS your choice. just don't be surprised when you get shit for it on a sports board, especially when you volunteer the information. i have said before, when you just stick to sports (and not outrageous claims about how great the rebels are) you sometimes hit the nail on the head. you really should just go that direction, and stop this 'zero social skills'.. fix it. it CAN be done.

and stick to sports, even if others remind you of your previous posts. you asked for that kind of attention, but you can get past it.

and i'm done.

and no, we don't want muhammad.

I don't view that way about all women by any means.  I like my mom just fine.  The three other workers in my department are women, and I like them just fine.  Regarding women, my goal is not to simply to hop in the sack.  I want something more than that.  I would like a relationship.  However, I'm trying to just get a date such as coffee at this point.

Regarding the social awkwardness, you would know what I'm talking about if you met me in person.  I've had about 40 job interviews in my life with only two offers.  I don't know what else to chalk it up to.  I had a 3.75 GPA.  I would love to be great socially, but I'm not.  I try to improve on it, but I feel inherently limited.

It's hard for me to just ignore other people when they bring up stuff that I posted in the past that has nothing to do with the current thread.

The last non-UNLV thing that I'm going to post in here is that it is unfair to judge me based upon what you're reading on a sports forum.  I don't judge anybody personally based upon what they write here on this board.  Don't judge me unless you know me personally.  I think you're opinion of me would change if you met me personally.

Regarding Muhammad, it depends on what he was dismissed for.  I would rather have another guard than Rafus.  We already have a glut of forwards.

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

and as i mentioned, first and last time i will talk about anybody's personal life. unless i'm trolling, so... never :D

but seriously. muhammad could very well be trouble we don't need. kicked out of miami? does that even happen??

Miami is a rich kid's private school.  Most people don't realize that.  The fact that they took a bunch of thugs from the inner city back in the 80's negatively affected their image.

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

It would be a little surprising but NOT shocking if Rashad Muhammad joins former Bishop Gorman teammate Nick Blair as walk-ons at UNLV (Blair was on scholarship at Idaho but will walk on with UNLV this fall).

With older brother Shabazz Muhammad already raking in $9M in his first four years in the NBA and set to make $4M next season, the family wouldn't be concerned about the cost of in-state tuition at UNLV or "Nevada".

As I mentioned in the "Curios Case of Christian PoPoola Jr" thread, I didn't like his (RM's) game in high school.  But with UNLV in need of perimeter shooting maybe he (and his father, who now should be out of prison and probably back in LV - and whose story oddly parallels that of Lavar Ball and his family) would see UNLV as an opportunity to get back in the spotlight. 

6 minutes ago, BleedRebelRed said:

It would be a little surprising but NOT shocking if Rashad Muhammad joins former Bishop Gorman teammate Nick Blair as walk-ons at UNLV (Blair was on scholarship at Idaho but will walk on with UNLV this fall).

With older brother Shabazz Muhammad already raking in $9M in his first four years in the NBA and set to make $4M next season, the family wouldn't be concerned about the cost of in-state tuition at UNLV or "Nevada".

As I mentioned in the "Curios Case of Christian PoPoola Jr" thread, I didn't like his (RM's) game in high school.  But with UNLV in need of perimeter shooting maybe he (and his father, who now should be out of prison and probably back in LV - and whose story oddly parallels that of Lavar Ball and his family) would see UNLV as an opportunity to get back in the spotlight. 

I thought that he would possibly be a walk-on.  I'm not sure how many players you can have on your roster.  They currently have 17.

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

? ??.  Can't share it, but I legitimately have information this time.  I swear I'm not f*cking around this time.

Don't be such a little bitch. If you have information don't run to the board and tell us you have information but can't share it. Nobody wants to hear about you having information that you are not going to share.

15 hours ago, Vegas Jeff said:

Sorry this has to be my 1st post. Been trolling for awhile on here looking for hope on UNLV athletics.  One request, 

Please ban ph90702. 

That's not going to happen.