Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

Just now, BleedRed702 said:

;)

My comment was about Andre Rafus and how it's dumb to get excited about something that could get well fall through.  If it was a slam dunk, Rashad Muhammad wouldn't have even heard from Menzies.

1 minute ago, BleedRed702 said:

kvKXd.gif

I have better odds of surviving on Pluto than I would have at getting a date with Jennifer Lawrence.  I couldn't even get a date with her if I was a dying cancer patient and wanted a pity date.

32 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

just stop. everything in this post is just complete BS, and we don't want it here. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, and change your damn attitude.

I would PM you regarding why you're wrong about me, but you don't allow PMs.  I've tried in the past.

Regarding the basketball, the roster is basically set.  At worst, this should be a 20 win team.  We should win some conference just based on matchups/talent.  Against Arizona, we stand a chance, but I still have us losing.

57 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I had some good recruiting news that I'm privy to, and I'm not going to share it now.   :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

:lol:

Are you phucking kidding.  Do you honestly believe we give a phuck about your news.  :lol:

11 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

Sweet update. Thanks for the info.

Since you all are assholes, I'm not sharing anything.  This thread is "Exhibit A" as to why I don't like people in general.  Piece of shit @BleedRed702 brings up my sex life out of the blue for no reason.  Rather than attack him, you all come after me for defending myself.  Obviously, being nice to people does no good, and if you're a socially awkward person, people treat you like shit.

36 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Since you all are assholes, I'm not sharing anything.  This thread is "Exhibit A" as to why I don't like people in general.  Piece of shit @BleedRed702 brings up my sex life out of the blue for no reason.  Rather than attack him, you all come after me for defending myself.  Obviously, being nice to people does no good, and if you're a socially awkward person, people treat you like shit.

I never attacked you. Others did, but I didn't. 

Also, go throw your pity party somewhere else. You made the extraordinarily unwise decision to start a thread on the board detailing your trip to a brothel to lose your virginity. I think it was all an attempt to troll, but you seem to have hooked others. Either way, you put it out there and now you have to own the consequences.

Finally, you'll have to excuse me if I don't care about whatever information you claim to have since you already admitted that you don't have access to inside information and you spend you time throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

21 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

i am only going to say this once. i came after you for this..

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I can't control whether or not some c*nt says yes or no to me.  That's completely out of my control.  I have nothing to offer.  I only make $50,000 per year, and I have zero social skills (I was born this way).

I can't even get a date with an obese chick.

I had to resort to asking my cousin for help since she's a teacher for the school district just so that I could get a date.

this would probably explain why no one will go out with you. attitude is everything, and it is obvious you have no respect for women. instead of trying to just make friends and hang out for a while, you seem to think you should just get to hop in the sack. good luck with that. 

and this 'socially awkward' crap can change in a heartbeat. but you've decided to roll with it, and that IS your choice. just don't be surprised when you get shit for it on a sports board, especially when you volunteer the information. i have said before, when you just stick to sports (and not outrageous claims about how great the rebels are) you sometimes hit the nail on the head. you really should just go that direction, and stop this 'zero social skills'.. fix it. it CAN be done.

and stick to sports, even if others remind you of your previous posts. you asked for that kind of attention, but you can get past it.

and i'm done.

and no, we don't want muhammad.

10 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i am only going to say this once. i came after you for this..

this would probably explain why no one will go out with you. attitude is everything, and it is obvious you have no respect for women. instead of trying to just make friends and hang out for a while, you seem to think you should just get to hop in the sack. good luck with that. 

and this 'socially awkward' crap can change in a heartbeat. but you've decided to roll with it, and that IS your choice. just don't be surprised when you get shit for it on a sports board, especially when you volunteer the information. i have said before, when you just stick to sports (and not outrageous claims about how great the rebels are) you sometimes hit the nail on the head. you really should just go that direction, and stop this 'zero social skills'.. fix it. it CAN be done.

and stick to sports, even if others remind you of your previous posts. you asked for that kind of attention, but you can get past it.

and i'm done.

and no, we don't want muhammad.

Thank you for keeping it kind of on topic. :P