Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

good for him, and great for us! in his 'final 2017 recruiting article' he says hardy and juiston are also coming here, along with his 'mystery shooting guy'.

That would be unreal. McCoy, Juiston, Morgan, Diong, and Dembele would be a solid front court. Hardy, Mooring, Johnson, Beck, and Smith along with a shooter would make us instant contenders in the MWC.

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Mike Grimala @MikeGrimala

Under the radar MVP in McCoy recruitment? Jordan Johnson. McCoy camp wanted a legit point guard to feed the big man and Johnson is that guy

Good for Menzies in playing the game smart. Rice picked up Cook to get to Morgan, and Cook ended up being a wasted scholarship. Hopefully this turns out better than that.

7 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

good for him, and great for us! in his 'final 2017 recruiting article' he says hardy and juiston are also coming here, along with his 'mystery shooting guy'.

i hope it happens.

Can't wait to see Juiston announce for UNLV. Psycho fans in Ames will go apeshit. Lol 

Just now, Rosegreen said:

Can't wait to see Juiston announce for UNLV. Psycho fans in Ames will go apeshit. Lol 

i was seriously just thinking the same thing, and thinking i need to go to their board to watch them sweat a little, lol.

1 minute ago, Rosegreen said:

When Vaughn was making his decision I set up an account on one of their boards and trolled the shit out of them when he picked UNLV. Those guys were suicidal.

8 minutes ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

What a great pickup for MM.  I might have to skip a few NHL games to see me some Rebels.

Really hoping mostly different schedules. I have season tickets to the Golden Knights and want to do both.

11 minutes ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

What a great pickup for MM.  I might have to skip a few NHL games to see me some Rebels.

Rebel bros before golden knights hoes forever.

20 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

Gold. I may have to get a new account over there.

Just keep your mouth shut.  They'll ban you if you interrupt the circle jerk.

Just now, toonkee said:

Rebel bros before golden knights hoes forever.

True.  I went with season tickets for NHL because I wanted to also support our city and land our first professional team.  I don't know shyt about Hockey.  But, Rebels first.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

lol, even zeigler is butt hurt..

He's always butt hurt. Graney and him are besties and I can see why.  Both debbie downers.

Just now, CockyUNLVPoster said:

True.  I went with season tickets for NHL because I wanted to also support our city and land our first professional team.  I don't know shyt about Hockey.  But, Rebels first.

Bought my first Golden Knight hat today.  Really looking forward to the season starting.