Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

blu burros @ CSU Rams

10 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Hope the players are as bad at letting this game go as the fans are. Make it easier for Wyo to get the win tomorrow. 

I think it's going to be quite the opposite.  Our Pokes will be walking into a buzz saw!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 2/12/2016 at 9:05 PM, Broncos4Ever said:

Congratulations to CSU - they played hard, never gave up and deserved the win just as much as BSU. 

Thank you.  Came back after a couple of rough days at work to catch up on this, and now to make my mea culpa now that more actual facts finally came out.  According to the frame rates I've now seen, I agree the shot appears to be off in time.  I stand corrected.

But damn it's about time I finally see a Bronco actually say that CSU deserved the win just as much as BSU.  Well done B4ever, my respect to you. 

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Thank you.  Came back after a couple of rough days at work to catch up on this, and now to make my mea culpa now that more actual facts finally came out.  According to the frame rates I've now seen, I agree the shot appears to be off in time.  I stand corrected.

But damn it's about time I finally see a Bronco actually say that CSU deserved the win just as much as BSU.  Well done B4ever, my respect to you. 

You're both winners.

kat.jpg