Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

blu burros @ CSU Rams

1 minute ago, GoState99755 said:

Did your own eyes also see the clock on the screen started late???

My own eyes can see that you utterly ignored this:

Kindly point out the rule that allows the referees to toss out the instant replay on the video tape, bring in a stop watch, and arbitrarily declare that's what will be used to review the play. Because the video tape is completely clear. Ball is out of his hand in time. And the video tape is what you use in these situations.

The rule is you look at the video tape. Period. It isn't that you bring in some other device to try and determine if the clock started on time, early or late.

1 minute ago, toohandsome said:

By .01..  

Webb shot it with .03

NOT TRUE....look at the twitter link.  The clock does't start until after the shot leaves Webb's hand.

So I was only able to follow on gametracker.  Just now getting the jist of how this went down.  Sounds wild.

As a RAM fan, I think our course of action is clear.  Fire the clock operator.  We shouldn't have to rely on the ref's for home cooking!

Seriously, I didn't see it.  From what it sounds like, I'd be spitting nails if I was a BSU fan.  OTOH, it's the MWC.  It's what we all signed up for.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

So I was only able to follow on gametracker.  Just now getting the jist of how this went down.  Sounds wild.

As a RAM fan, I think our course of action is clear.  Fire the clock operator.  We shouldn't have to rely on the ref's for home cooking!

Seriously, I didn't see it.  From what it sounds like, I'd be spitting nails if I was a BSU fan.  OTOH, it's the MWC.  It's what we all signed up for.

This.  It is not the first time the refs screwed a team out of a win and it will not be the last time.  Whatever.  Time to move on and figure out how to make a run in e conference tourney.  Harping on this will not change anything.  I hope if we see you in the MWC tourney we can beat you, if we can't it just reinforces that this was a meaningless game.

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

LOL. Ummmm, there was .8 and released at .3. You're a moron. 

Webb took a step-and-then-some before the clock started.  ¿no?

9 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Here it is:

https://twitter.com/MattStephens/status/697636630396407808

4 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Webb takes a step-and-a-half before the clock starts:

Don't know why I'm wasting my time here but...

Just for kicks, I stopwatched the Webb shot three times, and got 0.62, 0.66 and 0.68 seconds from catch to approximate release

How many steps somebody takes is not the issue. It's the time between when the ball hits his hand and when it leaves his hand. How fast he was running is irrelevant.

Lol at Boise State JuCo. That's what you get for being Trucker U.

Cant stop laughing. 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250