Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Independent Status Hurting BYU's Home Attendance

2 hours ago, Fido said:

I'm not bragging--just pointing out that not all bowl games are created equal.  Congrats on the USU domination of the MAC in bowl games though.

"USU domination of the MAC???"  Look again.  They've split w/the MAC going 1-1 in Bowls the last 4-yrs.

From many posters again showing their inability to desist from falling into Dre's trap to Steve Farmer's total absence of a neck to claims the MW is better off with USU than BYU to God knows what else, this thread is a definite keeper.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Guest Dr. Dre
13 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Rent free, guy.

I laugh at nimrods like you. You're what makes message boards a joke. The white flag goes up when the 'rent frees" and "guys" come out. I think about you about as much as I think about getting hit by a train- never. I'll give you some advice though tubby. Nobody likes a fat, smug, (thinks he) knows it all. Especially a Mormon one. Tap the brakes- here as well as the dinner table. 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

I laugh at nimrods like you. You're what makes message boards a joke. The white flag goes up when the 'rent frees" and "guys" come out. I think about you about as much as I think about getting hit by a train- never. I'll give you some advice though tubby. Nobody likes a fat, smug, (thinks he) knows it all. Especially a Mormon one. Tap the brakes- here as well as the dinner table. 

And I laugh at dipshits like you, running around here talking tough to everyone, acting like your badge of honor is your teams success, and nobody is good enough for you.  Your team was a dreg in the WAC and MWC for decades. Let's not forget you couldn't accomplish anything until the big boys of this league left.  Nobody likes the 50+ yo beach bum running around hitting on college girls.  You aren't cool, or hip.  You're just a pathetic creep.  Guy.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, Jack Bauer said:

And I laugh at dipshits like you, running around here talking tough to everyone, acting like your badge of honor is your teams success, and nobody is good enough for you.  Your team was a dreg in the WAC and MWC for decades. Let's not forget you couldn't accomplish anything until the big boys of this league left.  Nobody likes the 50+ yo beach bum running around hitting on college girls.  You aren't cool, or hip.  You're just a pathetic creep.  Guy.

Rent free

HAHAHAHAHAHA

(FAT) Guy!!!

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, Jack Bauer said:

Uh huh............

Kicked off the board for months, but back chasing Bauer around once you're back.  Guy.  Rent free, indeed.

Wasn't kicked off. Ask Pug. And I'm not the one chasing.... I throw something out there, and you grab the bait- EVERY TIME. You have zero discipline. Here, or at Wendy's. Gay....I mean, Guy!

hahahaha

(watch everyone...he CAN'T resist)

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, Dr. Dre said:

Wasn't kicked off. Ask Pug. And I'm not the one chasing.... I throw something out there, and you grab the bait- EVERY TIME. Then you have to try and paint a picture when you know virtually nothing about me to try and save face. You have zero discipline. Here, or at Wendy's. Gay....I mean, Guy!

hahahaha

50 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Wasn't kicked off. Ask Pug. And I'm not the one chasing.... I throw something out there, and you grab the bait- EVERY TIME. You have zero discipline. Here, or at Wendy's. Gay....I mean, Guy!

hahahaha

There's only so much you can say to mom joke guy.  You used to be a good poster, man.  Why the dipshit role for the last 5 years? 

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

There's only so much you can say to mom joke guy.  You used to be a good poster, man.  Why the dipshit role for the last 5 years? 

How is it he knows (or claims to know) so much about your current body composition? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

14 hours ago, Fido said:

If that is true please explain the head-to-head record (BYU has won 4 of the last 5 and 14 of the last 16--but keep that edge you got going for you).

We live in the same state.  Our attendance is growing while yours drops.  The all time series is close.  We've had more wins and top-25 FINISHES recently. Our schedules have been nearly identical, since you play a full slate of MWC and regional games.  All of those things say up-trend for us, down-trend for you.  You just can't get over your confirmation bias. 

5 minutes ago, Ahbye said:

We live in the same state.  Our attendance is growing while yours drops.  The all time series is close.  We've had more wins and top-25 FINISHES recently. Our schedules have been nearly identical, since you play a full slate of MWC and regional games.  All of those things say up-trend for us, down-trend for you.  You just can't get over your confirmation bias. 

Yeah sorry man, but BYU has played a much tougher SOS by any statistical measure, especially recently. Last year they played: UCLA, Nebraska, Michigan, Missouri, Utah, to name their best. Our best games were: Utah, Washington, Boise, SDSU, and BYU. Head to head you have to admit their schedule was better. They filled the rest of their schedule with G5 opponents. I'd like to claim USU is getting to equal footing with BYU program wise, but it ain't true. I love my Aggies, but I very much realize what we are and what we are not. BYU gets better talent, has a better tradition, and program. IT's alright, we wandered around for decades of losing- fan support isn't going to be great if you don't ever win. We have upped our game since GA arrived, and I think improvement is the most important metric. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, Ahbye said:

Keep trying...  BYU is 4-1 against the Aggies in the last 5 years.  Yes, USU had a glorious Top25 finish in 2012 on the heels of the #97 rated SOS according to Sagarin.  Even in that 3rd Top25 season in the 100+ year history of your proud school, the Aggies lost to an average BYU team.  But go ahead, keep thinking that USU is right up there with BYU....  LOL!

Don't worry though, you'll always have bowl wins over mighty MAC schools to support your argument that USU is on par with BYU.  The cases some folks make on this board to support a ridiculous opinion never cease to amaze me.

v0icAvfW.jpg