Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

Ted Cruz Pulls Dick Move during Iowa Caucus

http://time.com/4203730/ben-carson-ted-cruz-caucus-dirty-tricks/

During the Iowa Caucus, the Cruz campaign dicked Carson by telling Iowans that he had dropped out.

Apparently Dr. Ben had to leave Iowa to get "fresh clothes", and when his back was turned, Cruz pounced.

After his campaign was corrected about Dr. Ben's status, they neglected to forward it on or let Iowans know they made a mistake.

“Last night when our political team saw the CNN post saying that Dr. Carson was not carrying on to New Hampshire and South Carolina, our campaign updated grassroots leaders just as we would with any breaking news story,” Cruz told CNN in a statement Tuesday. “That’s fair game. What the team then should have done was send around the follow-up statement from the Carson campaign clarifying that he was indeed staying in the race when that came out.”

:lol:

Classic!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Cruz is a dick. He also did the same re: Rand Paul. With Rand out, none of the Republican candidates are appealing from my perspective. I know that gives USSR2001 a huge woody because he sees my vote for Gary Johnson as a vote for the Democratic regime. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I hate Cruz even more than WyoCoog hates Obama, but I can't get the least bit upset about this.  If that's the worst politicians do on the campaign trail....

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

In other breaking news......

images.jpg.fa859820a3afcb6d4cbcaf980dd48

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 hour ago, Jwherb said:

I hate Cruz even more than WyoCoog hates Obama, but I can't get the least bit upset about this.  If that's the worst politicians do on the campaign trail....

I know it's a superficial intangible, but Cruz really creeps me out.  However, he's God's chosen candidate, I guess we better get out of the way, unless we want to be subjected to floods, plagues or carnal apples.

13 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

I know it's a superficial intangible, but Cruz really creeps me out.  However, he's God's chosen candidate, I guess we better get out of the way, unless we want to be subjected to floods, plagues or carnal apples.

What scares me about Cruz is that we can 95% sure he means every word he says. He would be everything he says is as a president, and that sounds pretty terrible.  

Just now, I am Ram said:

What scares me about Cruz is that we can 95% sure he means every word he says. He would be everything he says is as a president, and that sounds pretty terrible.  

Yeah. I'd hate for a presidential campaign to say some stupid chit like free college for everyone. God help us if we ever find someone like that. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Just now, I am Ram said:

You're right. Hillary and her 'say whatever needs to be said to win' is waaaaaaaaaaaay better.

13 minutes ago, FSpoopypants said:

You're right. Hillary and her 'say whatever needs to be said to win' is waaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Sounds like a true capitalist to me.  Do what it takes to win. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

13 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Yeah. I'd hate for a presidential campaign to say some stupid chit like free college for everyone. God help us if we ever find someone like that. 

How did you feel when Nixon proposed expanding Medicade to include all US Citizens in 1974. 

Did you realize free Community College Tuition was available to in Calif until the mid-'80's?

2 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

Sounds like a true capitalist to me.  Do what it takes to win. 

Yeah but she says she's a progressive. Ruh roh

Just now, GoState99755 said:

How did you feel when Nixon proposed expanding Medicade to include all US Citizens in 1974. 

Did you realize free Community College Tuition was available to in Calif until the mid-'80's?

I felt dead.....

And good for California. Seems a lot different than forcing the rest of the country to do it. By the way, how's California's economy been doing?

18 minutes ago, FSpoopypants said:

I didn't realize this was a 2-candidate race.

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

I felt dead.....

And good for California. Seems a lot different than forcing the rest of the country to do it. By the way, how's California's economy been doing?

Last time I chk'd it was one of the 10-largest economies in the world.

8 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Last time I chk'd it was one of the 10-largest economies in the world.

Maybe you should check sources other than rachelmaddow.com

its shown here as being the 7th worst fiscal state in the union. 

http://mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings

i feel like I should be nice to you though for some reason. You strike me as like the practice squad kicker that accidentally walked into the QB meeting room. It's ok kid, you're just in over your head is all. Now go back outside, kick field goals and stop trying to think.

46 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

Sounds like a true capitalist to me.  

Hillary is pretty nifty when it comes to coins. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, FSpoopypants said:

What's your point? This is not about Hillary making empty promises to get elected (which she is). This is about Cruz being a massive jerk.