Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Hillary Emails - Too Damaging to Release

Ruh Roh....although she "never received or sent any material marked classified". I'm sure UNLV will chime in to tell us how she still never lied about it and that this is some GOP conspiracy that's somehow now on the front page of MSNBC.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/state-department-declares-hillary-clinton-emails-top-secret

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

This post is raci....sexist! 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

This post is raci....sexist! 

Ahhhhh...loud noises! Pantsuits! War on Women! Equal pay for all! ahhhhhhh!

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

2 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Ahhhhh...loud noises! Pantsuits! War on Women! Equal pay for all! ahhhhhhh!

Gender inequality.

if this was a man, he'd already be in jail!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Meh, I was actually expecting worse.  It's still amazing how dumb she makes herself out to be, but this specific article doesn't really move the needle.

Expected worse? This stuff is coming out daily now....the story keeps getting worse and it's nowhere near the finish line. I think the big news here is that even the liberal folks feel like they have to start covering the story.

There are clusters of lawyers who represent people from the IC all around DC who are salivating over this mess.  The quickest way to lose a clearance is to not safeguard classified material.  Even the suspicion of it is enough to suspend a clearance.  It's awfully hard to work for the USG without at least a low level clearance.  If she is not held accountable, the rush on the courts to file wrongful termination suits alone will be massive.  There are lawyers who specialize solely in the reinstatement of clearances (they are valuable things).

Standard procedure is to suspend a clearance as soon as an investigation is started.  Access to classified materials/areas is cut off.  The polygraphs start humming and lawyers get retained.  I haven't seen yet where a news source has determined if any of her confidants, or State IPC personnel have had this happen?  They could be keeping it quiet, but other folks going through investigations should be extremely interested in whether protocol is observed.

The case of the Naval Chief of Intelligence is interesting in regard to her situation.  He still sits in the chair (has for over a year), but can't receive/process/send classified materials while his investigation for fraud is ongoing.

At this point, only the supremely stupid are still buying the conspiracy malarkey.

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

4 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Expected worse? This stuff is coming out daily now....the story keeps getting worse and it's nowhere near the finish line. I think the big news here is that even the liberal folks feel like they have to start covering the story.

Emails that were not sensitive until years later?  Not really earth-shattering.  Out of all I find wrong with her and this email mess, this is most certainly a meh.

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Emails that were not sensitive until years later?  Not really earth-shattering.  Out of all I find wrong with her and this email mess, this is most certainly a meh.

They don't know that they weren't labeled classified at the time according to the AP report (below).....here's 2 things that stand out as being newsworthy.

1. The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's unsecured home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails with material requiring one of the highest levels of classification.
  2. Department officials also said the agency's Diplomatic Security and Intelligence and Research bureaus will investigate whether any of the information was classified at the time of transmission, going to the heart of one of Clinton's primary defenses of her email practices.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e19abf78b6fe43e7b7719f059901630d/apnewsbreak-govt-finds-top-secret-info-clinton-emails

I could give a flip about her emails.

The reason I am not excited about Hillary is because her only promise has basically been to "stay the course."  Nothing against Obama, but I want a new candidate who has a real vision for the future and has some strong ideas of their own.  This election for the Dems reminds me of the old time Republican nominating processes where the "next in line" person pretty much won the nomination by default.  That doesn't really fly with me--right now we want a bull in the china shop to completely cave in Washington and start over.  Hillary's rhetoric doesn't scream "excitement" and she doesn't seem to understand the populist undercurrents that are demanding more than just "business as ususual."  Clinton seems like just another same old, same old politician who always has her finger in the air to see where the winds are blowing.  She has a foundation, a SuperPac, etc., etc.....all this just scrams "Washington Insider" to an electorate who is looking for a populist candidate shake up the entire political and economic system.

Posted Image

Just now, Akkula said:

I could give a flip about her emails.

Shocking.....I mean why would anyone care if a presidential candidate has committed felonies? 

16 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

She SHOULD have known what was sensitive, regardless of marking.  

The dumb blond schtick just isn't going to fly: "Did you wipe the server?” “Like with a cloth or something?”

6 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

She SHOULD have known what was sensitive, regardless of marklng.  

My thought as well....I mean, if these emails are indeed receiving the highest level of secret classification possible, it's kinda scary she looked at them and thought they shouldn't be classified at all. 

There's roughly 5 levels of classified information. Basically, the people looking at these emails realized these are all rated about a 5+....you mean to tell me she saw the same emails and didn't even think they were a 1 on the same scale? Seems incompetent at best.

3 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Shocking.....I mean why would anyone care if a presidential candidate has committed felonies? 

You guys are always trying to create scandals and hyper inflate everything to atomic proportions.  Can you blame everyone for yawning when you cry wolf once again?

Posted Image

Just now, Akkula said:

You guys are always trying to create scandals and hyper inflate everything to atomic proportions.  Can you blame everyone for yawning when you cry wolf once again?

"You guys"? Does that refer to MSNBC, CNN, FBI, CIA and the AP?

That's interesting...

Too predictable that there would be copious salivating over this.  The hate is strong with the rechties!

"The documents are being upgraded at the request of the intelligence community, because they contain a category of top secret information," State Department spokesman John Kirby said. He added, though, that the messages had not been designated as top secret when they were sent.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

3 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

"You guys"? Does that refer to MSNBC, CNN, FBI, CIA and the AP?

That's interesting...

I don't buy it if it is reported by the lamestream media?!?:ph34r: Liars!

If you think people other than hyperpartisians that are already voting for Republicans are going to get excited about this, you have another thing coming.  I am sure you would have to prove intent to have a felony charge filed...this would be an unintentional data security flub, at best.

Posted Image

38 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

"I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material."

"It doesn't change the fact that I never sent or received any material marked classified,"

A moving target!

Hillary's latest: 

"I never received any material marked classified in 48 font red letters  on a Friday afternoon"

"Some may have been marked "secret" but that doesn't mean they were classified! It's all just so confusing."