Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I know the MWC doesn't want their darling SDSU to lose in conference

But can you be less obvious about it???? 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The officials ran off the court after the game. Criswell was getting beat in his head with 3 seconds to go under the hoop and they didn't call shit, right in front of the refs. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The officials ran off the court after the game. Criswell was getting beat in his head with 3 seconds to go under the hoop and they didn't call shit, right in front of the refs. 

I hope this is a joke. Criswell ran into the trees and had no clue what to do with the ball. WTF is he even in that situation?

Just now, NevadaFan said:

I hope this is a joke. Criswell ran into the trees and had no clue what to do with the ball. WTF is he even in that situation?

He had the ball at our end, was under the hoop and trying to get the ball up to take a shot but was being molested by 3 SDSU players

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Watching live I thought he was fouled, but after seeing the reply he wasn't touched. I think it was a good no call. 

What was more baffling was our last possession? No timeout and Coleman goes for two? What happened?

Maybe Muss and Nevada are in on it? We need the tourney credits the conference would get from two bids.

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

He had the ball at our end, was under the hoop and trying to get the ball up to take a shot but was being molested by 3 SDSU players

I think you need to watch closely. Seriously. He has no business taking that shot.

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

If you call pushing the ball against Aztec player's arms because there was nothing else to do with it being molested, you're right. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Hate both you scrub teams but Chol went down on Criswell on that last play.

Gotta five that to the home team. Good D by Z. Bad help by Chol.

Waiting for Zeigler conspiracy article. Lol

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 minute ago, bigd said:

Watching live I thought he was fouled, but after seeing the reply he wasn't touched. I think it was a good no call. 

What was more baffling was our last possession? No timeout and Coleman goes for two? What happened?

Maybe Muss and Nevada are in on it? We need the tourney credits the conference would get from two bids.

That was odd... Almost like they were shocked to have the lead in that situation?? Which I'm sure is true but damn. They choked that game away.

10 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

If you call pushing the ball against Aztec player's arms because there was nothing else to do with it being molested, you're right. 

:angry: just let me be mad....ugh.