Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowl

MWC QB's Trolled

6 minutes ago, SDDean said:

His family wanted him to finish his college education.

That's fantastic, I hope he does and then goes on to have a successful pro career

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

That was where a CBS sportswriter graded him.  I haven't heard his actual grade from the NFL.  I'm guessing he'd probably be a 4th to 6th rounder depending on his 40.  

He likely wont put up the same stats next year but he'll have another year of film and be able to participate in a senior bowl, etc.

It's tough not to come out this year when you are an all-american, MWC DPOY, 8 picks, etc but I think he made the right call.

4 hours ago, Fowl said:

That was where a CBS sportswriter graded him.  I haven't heard his actual grade from the NFL.  I'm guessing he'd probably be a 4th to 6th rounder depending on his 40.  

He likely wont put up the same stats next year but he'll have another year of film and be able to participate in a senior bowl, etc.

It's tough not to come out this year when you are an all-american, MWC DPOY, 8 picks, etc but I think he made the right call.

It's gotta be a difficult decision for a college football player who isn't at least a projected third rounder.  At least with basketball, you don't get drafted, you make some good cash overseas.  Boom or bust for football, his family maybe wanted him to have some back up.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:54 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

It's gotta be a difficult decision for a college football player who isn't at least a projected third rounder.  At least with basketball, you don't get drafted, you make some good cash overseas.  Boom or bust for football, his family maybe wanted him to have some back up.

It said in today's SD Onion that he had two cousins opt for the draft. One played a couple of reasons in the NFL, and both regret not finishing. Good decision on his part.