Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Will you watch the playoff finals: Clemson vs Alabama?

Will you watch the playoff final?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the playoff final?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, RamSack said:

I won't.  I hope the ratings are down just like they were for the preliminary games.  Hopefully, this puts more pressure on them to expand the pool.

Do you really believe that low ratings will presure them to expand the playoffs?  Those idiots have to be taking payments under the table from the bowls to keep them alive.  If the playoffs expand to 8 the bowls will take a big hit. 

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

Definitely. Fiance is from South Carolina. She went to USC and HATES Clemson, but she'll root for them OOC. We'll definitely be tuning in.

On a side note, it's weird to me to see her rooting for her rival team. That would be like me rooting for the sheep (which will NEVER happen). 

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

Definitely. Fiance is from South Carolina. She went to USC and HATES Clemson, but she'll root for them OOC. We'll definitely be tuning in.

On a side note, it's weird to me to see her rooting for her rival team. That would be like me rooting for the sheep (which will NEVER happen). 

That is strange.  I've never seen a Cock cheer for Clemson, especially with SEC! SEC! SEC! as their opponent.

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

That is strange.  I've never seen a Cock cheer for Clemson, especially with SEC! SEC! SEC! as their opponent.

She was pretty high up on her SEC horse when we met, but I've shown her the MWC (and specifically Wyoming) record vs. SEC in our lifetime and it humbled her a bit. Turns out they're not the unstoppable force that every southerner thinks they are.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

No. As I'll be in Hawaii. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

No. As I'll be in Hawaii. 

it's an excuse to be at the bar in the middle of the day then

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.