Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoosierRebel

OT: UCLA Leading Kentucky

11 minutes ago, Htownfan said:

Colorado State down 34-42 half against Long Beach State need to come out blazing.

Pathetic. LBSU is garbo.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 minute ago, UNLVFan90 said:

Not just cheering for UCLA because they're our only loss. Also because +++++ Kentucky.

I hate em both. Probably moreso Kentucky right now as well. UCLA has been down so nothing to really hate on.

Plus UCLA winning boosts our good loss, but that should be from a good win to a great win. Still can't believe that game.

Kentucky's first true road game of the season.  Big Blue is going to need more productivity out of their bigs moving forward, not a good performance in particular from them.   And never underestimate the power of revenge...they didn't forget what happened to them last season.  Revenge is the best motivational tool in sports.  

Welsh is a beast. I thought his game against UNLV was a little flukey, but he's legit.

UK is weak inside (against skilled bigs) and can't shoot from outside. They're top 10, but not #1.

18 minutes ago, Ernie Baer said:

Shaping up to be a whacky season.  No real dominant teams out there.  I do think in time if Kansas can shoot the ball well from the perimeter they could be a team to separate themselves.  They have a lot of pieces.  

Kansas is the best team I've seen this year.  

10 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Although UCLA is not on board with scheduling the good west coast teams, I want west coast basketball to be relevant.  And i want them to be all happy when they take on UNC.

They play all of the West Coast teams, who've played in an Elite 8 in recent memory, this year.

7 hours ago, Loboblast said:

I have a hard time rooting for UCLA. 

Fk them. 

The 'HFSA' is strong with the one! :P

28133230.jpg

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."