Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Rank em

Guest Dr. Dre
2 hours ago, pokerider said:

AF going in and  cleaning up on the Blue was more impressive than winning in Vegas.  And just because Dre is first class jerkoff doesn't mean we hate Aztecs.  I don't really associate you with the Aztecs, your in class by yourself.  These are week to week rankings and if Pokes knock off UNLV next week, then it shows I'm right on with their ranking.

This is NOT a weekly ranking, its an OVERALL ranking. SDSU has not only won in the MWC, they've destroyed it. Including a Colorado State team that handled Air Force. You're flat out biased in regards to SDSU. It is SO transparent. And again, I'm POSITIVE I've had something to do with it. Which makes me LOL. WHYome beating Unlv has nothing to do with the rankings either (other than saying you're better than the Rebels), and having them (a team that lost to North Dakota- not North Dakota State mind you- and EASTERN MICHIGAN by 3 scores at home) ranked as high as 8th is LAUGHABLE

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, geai said:

It's funny how all the aztecs fans are jumping on the academy

No one is jumping on AFA. Just pointing out that the better team should be hosting the CG. Thats SDSU

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, geai said:

It's funny how all the aztecs fans are jumping on the academy

No one is jumping on AFA. Just pointing out that the better team should be hosting the CG. That is SDSU

BTW. Use punctuation. It helps your audience.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

No one is jumping on AFA. Just pointing out that the better team should be hosting the CG. That is SDSU

BTW. Use punctuation. It helps your audience.

Yeah, punctuation is overated. Hey wait two weeks and we will see who actually better.

Guest Dr. Dre
2 hours ago, geai said:

Yeah, punctuation is overated. wait two weeks and we will see who is actually better.

what about spelling and use of verbs? And there is no need to wait two weeks for what I (and you SHOULD) already know. SDSU is the better team.

1 minute ago, Dr. Dre said:

what about spelling and use of verbs? And ther is no need to wait two weeks for what I (and you SHOULD) already know. SDSU is the better team.

You dont always spell correctly either and your use of capilization is atrocious.  And you lost to a south alabama team that lost to texas state that lost to new mexico state that lost to new mexico thay lost to afa. So you using csu lost that sdsu beat is not a good argument to saying sdsu is better that afa. Im not saying afa is better than sdsu. Im just saying in two weeks will have a chance to prove it on the field

Guest Dr. Dre
2 hours ago, geai said:

You dont always spell correctly either and your use of capilization is atrocious.  And you lost to a south alabama team that lost to texas state that lost to new mexico state that lost to new mexico thay lost to afa. So you using csu lost that sdsu beat is not a good argument to saying sdsu is better that afa. Im not saying afa is better than sdsu. Im just saying in two weeks will have a chance to prove it on the field

I RARELY MAKE MISTAKES, BUT IF I DO AND THEY'RE POINTED OUT,  I MAKE SURE TO CORRECT THEM. AS TO THE BOLD, YOU FINALLY TYPED SOMETHING RIGHT

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

I RARELY MAKE MISTAKES, BUT IF I DO AND THEY'RE POINTED OUT,  I MAKESURE TO CORRECT THEM. AS TO THE BOLD, YOU FINALLY TYPED SOMETHING RIGHT

Like i said capilization is a problem but now your getting defensive and just a little bit exicited. I'm sorry I offend you. Please work on your capilization.

Guest Dr. Dre
6 minutes ago, geai said:

Like i said capilization is a problem but now your getting defensive and just a little bit exicited. I'm sorry I offend you. Please work on your capilization.

hahaha. I think its the other way around. But I've got my capitaliztion down. Its for emphasis. Here, I'll show you. Air Force CAN'T HOLD SDSU's jockstrap (But Nevada Convert's mom can). Please work on the English language.  

21 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Hahaha. I think its the other way around. But I've got my capitalization down. Its for emphasis. Here, I'll show you. Air Force CAN'T HOLD SDSU's jockstrap (But Nevada Convert's mom can). Please work on the English language.  

I fixed your capitalization. I really dont want to hold SDSUs jock strap those things are kind of gross. SDSU has a great offense and its better right now than I have ever seen it. That being said AFA has the best defense that I can remember. SDSU defense has handled AFAs offense the past two years but if Karson can play the way he did against Utah State and Boise minus the 4 turnovers the game is going to be close.

I do think the tiebreaker process is broken. Head to Head should be the first tiebreaker. But it is what it is. If it works out that the game is in San Diego I may make it down if I can get off from work. But hey it will be nice t see some new blood win the ship. 

Championship Game Location 

And bottom line:  SDSU is an excellent team both with physical speed and style of play.  "IF" we (AF) can play at USAFA, at  7000', in 20* weather ...all that can be a slight equalizer to the surfers from SDSU.  This year they played at CSU on 10/31 66 degrees for a high and played in the afternoon.  They played in UNLV yesterday high of 64 and low of 48 degrees.  They have not been in cold weather this year...It could be 59 degrees and sunny on 5 Dec or -10 and 20mph winds.  Current long range forecast for 5 Dec (which means it is a guess)  for the 5:30pm MST kickoff is high 39 low 23 with 20% precip per the Wx Ch.  Could make it interesting. 

...AF MUST DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO BRING THEM TO FALCON STADIUM AND OUR HOUSE!

Right now we get the home field I believe looking at:

Gazette Talks how the rankings work to determine the location  CLICK HERE  that make up the sorting order....here's the current except for Anderson Rankings  not updated yet.

Before this week (may be updated by the time everyone click here) as of 11/22/2015 505pm thru 16 Nov
Andersonsports Sports Poll AF 58  SDSU 59  

These three of these already complete thru this weekend as of 22Nov and  already updated from this weekend with AF's win over BSU and SDSU over UNLV

Billingsley Rankings     AF 36  SDSU 43

Colley Matrix  AF 47   SDSU 56 

Wolfe Rankings  AF 49  SDSU 59

Bottom line for the Falcons:  WE MUST BEAT NEW MEXICO

..GO FALCONS..

Here's my carnack impression.

1. Next week, Reno beats San Diego 

2. Air Force beats new mexico

3. No further debate, the conference game is held in Colorado Springs.

4. San Diego is convinced that another team is wearing Air Force jerseys because the team they're playing doesn't look anything like the past, or game films.

5. Air Force wins the conference and goes to the Vegas bowl.

6. Air Force wins the Vegas bowl and final rankings have them in the top 25. 

........... Or Not ..............

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

2 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

what about spelling and use of verbs? And ther is no need to wait two weeks for what I (and you SHOULD) already know. SDSU is the better team.

1 hour ago, Dr. Dre said:

I RARELY MAKE MISTAKES, BUT IF I DO AND THEY'RE POINTED OUT,  I MAKESURE TO CORRECT THEM. AS TO THE BOLD, YOU FINALLY TYPED SOMETHING RIGHT

i really don't care about spelling and punctuation on a message board (or caps, obviously, lol) but since you brought it up...

1. AFA

2. SUDS

3. USU

4. UNM

5. BSu

6. CSU

7. Nevada

8. SJSU

9. UNLV

10. FresNeck

11. Wyoming

12. Hawaii

17 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Funny how Aztec fans think they've somehow already won something

Well, yes we have. A MWC division championship, a birth in the MWC championship game and a few more games than your Pokes.

9 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

Winning the MWC would be nothing

Very philosophical Phil

Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher,
    vanity of vanities! All is vanity.
 What does man gain by all the toil
    at which he toils under the sun?
 A generation goes, and a generation comes,
    but the earth remains forever.
 The sun rises, and the sun goes down,
    and hastens to the place where it rises.
 The wind blows to the south
    and goes around to the north;
around and around goes the wind,
    and on its circuits the wind returns.
 All streams run to the sea,
    but the sea is not full;
to the place where the streams flow,
    there they flow again.
 All things are full of weariness;
    a man cannot utter it;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
    nor the ear filled with hearing.

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

39 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don't think SDSU has ever won it outright have they..

Last time SDSU won an outright conference title was 1986. Last time AFA won one was 1998. Neither has won a MWC football title.