Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Fire Tim Diarrhea

OK I didn't really understand the whole fire noodles and rice thing until now.

Now that I'm living it I can really see how much pain you guys have been in.

I feel used ,manipulated , betrayed.

7 hours ago, Yellow Evan said:

Should Dave Rice have been fired for losing to a D2 team?

No.  Teams lose to D2 teams.  Syracuse lost to one a few years ago and got a one seed in the NCAA Tournament.  However, getting your ass kicked is a different story, especially when you return all five starters.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

No.  Teams lose to D2 teams.  Syracuse lost to one a few years ago and got a one seed in the NCAA Tournament.  However, getting your ass kicked is a different story, especially when you return all five starters.

UNLV may have been able to keep the points close against Dixie State, but Dixie State owned that game.

13 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

UNLV may have been able to keep the points close against Dixie State, but Dixie State owned that game.

My point is that it's only a concern to lose to a D2 team when you get completely owned.  St. John's was completely owned the other day.  If we do so poorly in Maui that we have to play them, we should win by forty points.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

My point is that it's only a concern to lose to a D2 team when you get completely owned.  St. John's was completely owned the other day.  If we do so poorly in Maui that we have to play them, we should win by forty points.

Dixie beat us in every facet of this game. Every. Facet. They did completely own us. By your own logic Rice should be long gone.

Guest #1Stunner

USU lost their best player,  Kyle Davis,  to BYU.  I know that Davis did very well in BYU's first game.   Maybe USU's current big guys aren't very good this year. 

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, cosinama said:

Huh?

Talking about this guy:   Your recruiting has a few holes in it, because this guy was supposed to be your best player for the next 3 years.    You'll have to make do with what you've got.

9 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Talking about this guy:   Your recruiting has a few holes in it, because this guy was supposed to be your best player for the next 3 years.    You'll have to make do with what you've got.

Huh?

David Collette will destroy charmin soft Kyle Davis. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.