Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pokes Forever

Sheep Week!

Not sure why, but the thread title got my attention...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Not sure why, but the thread title got my attention...

That's baaaaaaaad

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Brian Hill may set a new rushing record on the season for Wyoming by the end of the game. Only needs 193 more yards.

This is a realistic possibility.  I have no idea which CSU team will show up.  The one that played the last two quarters of football, or the one that played the six quarters before that..

I do expect Bohl to have a much better understanding of the significance of the rivalry than Bobo, who is getting his first exposure to it.  Between that and the results in last years game, I do expect to see a much more motivated Wyo team.  That should be enough to almost make you guys competitive.

Boot stays in The Fort though.  Don't get delusional.

The boot will be coming home to stay where it belongs! Should be a fun one to watch. This will be the only game this year that Wyoming has the better defense. I'm setting the over/under on Hill's rushing yards at 250.

F**K YOU CSU!!! GO POKES! BEAT THE SHEEP!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

So, which CSU is gonna show up? First half vs SDSU team and the one fired up for the rivalry? Or second half vs SDSU team locking their wounds and not giving a shit about your 1-8 (thanks Nevada) foe to the north?

Regardless, I really hope our coaches have our secondary try to jump the routes and pick off Stevens. He seems to get much more flustered when he has a pick, and those picks then seem to come in bunches. If he gets in a rhythm he can be a really good QB. But, that's the last nice thing I'll say. We're keeping the boot you smelly +++++s!

i'm really disappointed in you guys this year...here it is tuesday already of the border war week, and this (and that little thing started by fazz) is the only thread you've got? with less than 20 posts?? vegas/reno are showing you guys up...bad.