Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Who will win a greater percentage of their MWC games?

Who will win a greater percent of their MWC Games?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Nevada

• Eric Musselman
    • Brian Polian
  2. 2. UNLV

• Dave Rice
    • Tony Sanchez

Votr!!!!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

What's the time frame?

This year

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

So we still have almost three months to vote?

No, vote now.  You know what to expect from Rice & Polian.  Musselman & Sanchez are the wild cards.  

Even an underachieving Rice team will go over .500 in conference. I see UNLV football finishing at 4-4 at best in conference this year. So Rice (though, Rice going 11- 7 is bad while Sanchez going 4-4 is retry good)

Polian v Muss is a tricky one. I expect the team to improve this year but not expecting much more than .500 in conference. Before the UNLV game, I thought 5-3 or 6-2 for football. Now I don't have a number in mind. Can a push be an option? Lol I'll go with Polian for now. 

Had to vote Dave Rice on the UNLV side.............at best UNLV will get 6 MWC wins (of 7 games) this season and odds are that is a reach............so all Rice has to do is beat AF & SJSU  twice and he's got 4 wins..........and figure there's a few more W's on the home MWC schedule to it's not even a question that Rice will get more MWC wins than Sanchez ! 

2001, he said %. :)

I'd accuse him of using his UNLV education for that but.....he went to Idaho so it makes even more sense :P