Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

How are you doing compared to the rest?

Occupation:  71st (Internet message board babysitter wasn't listed as an option)

Education: 91st

Income: 94th

Wealth:  85th

Average: 85th

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Way to be poor.  It's actually pretty interesting when you get a chance.  Check out the mobility tab, kind of correlates the notion of poor staying poor.

my galaxy s5 doesn't support flash. Atleast not that I know of. 

Education: 97th

Income: 78th

Wealth: Effectively 0, student loans. 

Average: 69th. 

How is "accountant" less prestigious than "engineer"? You have to wear business professional!!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

How is "accountant" less prestigious than "engineer"? You have to wear business professional!!

:shrug: maybe because you don't have to have a masters to be an accountant. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

my dad was a licesed civil engineer and only had a BS in geology.

Then I don't know.  

:shrug: maybe because you don't have to have a masters to be an accountant. 

I'm pretty sure I'm in the only field of engineering where a master's is even mentioned in most job postings...

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Individually:

education: 97th

income: 78th

wealth: 43rd (student loans offsetting any assets I have)

average: 67th

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.