Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneMoreBeer

SDSU basketball under investigation by NCAA

Wooden is class

That is all!

he could TEACH a "class" in cheating if he was still alive 

He missed funneling money to players and win by any means possible in his 7 point creed bullshit :lol: :lol: 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Lol. BTW, does UNLV have campus cops like that?

UNLV's cops are actually in general pretty reasonable people, unlike real metro cops. 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

It's about time!  CoachFischer is as about slippery as Spanish Mackerel covered in motor oil.  That's how he slipped-out-of Ann Arbor (MoTown Adjacent) after crupting-up the Wolverine's championship pgm.

he could TEACH a "class" in cheating if he was still alive 

He missed funneling money to players and win by any means possible in his 7 point creed bullshit :lol: :lol: 

Everyone knows all of Tark's jealousy stories. The woe is me, I dont coach at UCLA so I get busted. Yada Yada Yada There have been books, ESPN insights, all the like on everything with Wooden and the Gilbert connection. Nothing really of note, certainly nothing as bad as sleasy Tark ever did

But you have super secret evidence, I'm sure :)

Everyone knows all of Tark's jealousy stories. The woe is me, I dont coach at UCLA so I get busted. Yada Yada Yada There have been books, ESPN insights, all the like on everything with Wooden and the Gilbert connection. Nothing really of note, certainly nothing as bad as sleasy Tark ever did

But you have super secret evidence, I'm sure :)

If Tark ever did cheat (given the fact he was investigated closely for DECADES and not ONE major violation was found it's not likely he did anything severe), or even if he WANTED to cheat at the level of John Wooden, he couldn't. Wooden was the master at funneling huge booster resources into your professional squad. It's common knowledge your boy Bill Walton took a paycut when he hit the NBA. Wooden went to his deathbed knowing what a despicable fraud he was. It's a sad tale really. 

If Tark ever did cheat (given the fact he was investigated closely for DECADES and not ONE major violation was found it's not likely he did anything severe), or even if he WANTED to cheat at the level of John Wooden, he couldn't. Wooden was the master at funneling huge booster resources into your professional squad. It's common knowledge your boy Bill Walton took a paycut when he hit the NBA. Wooden went to his deathbed knowing what a despicable fraud he was. It's a sad tale really. 

Your tears are so salty

Oh ya, link or gtfo. I mean, since it's so common knowledge :)

oh come on, bug, you know we're going to beat you in maui...:P

You might, we are picked like 4th or 5th. The team is built pretty poorly right now. With Jalen Hands committing, it's UCLA's first true PG commit since Jerime Anderson in 2008 and he was a bust

Your tears are so salty

Oh ya, link or gtfo. I mean, since it's so common knowledge :)

No tears bruh I (and really everyone else in the world right now) could give two shits about UCLA.

But I do enjoy hypocrisy. :lol: 

keep thinking that deplorable sleazeball was a good person