Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

godogsgo

Shared Fresno - San Jo lols

Love how he was cooking ribs and hot links at 3am...but at least he saved his kids and his ribs.

So  many GREAT quotes in that. I'm not even sure where to begin. He's the next Bubb Rubb

WTF?!?!?

"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stuart Mill

Ok, this one gets shared by Fresno and  San Jo fans.  Ya know what I mean, man?

West-Oakland is Cal-country.  ¡¡¡ GO GOLDEN BEARS !!!

COMEDY GOLD:

"I already have smoke in my lungs"

"Keepin' this PG"

"I take pride in what I do"

"They call me West Oakland"

Spelling his 1st & last name at the open

Q#1:  ¿Did home-slice get's his free "motel" room?

Q#2:  ¿Why wasn't he angling for a hotel room?

¡PURE COMEDY GOLD godogsgo!

Why? The Bay Area doesn't want to claim Oakland either.

As a frmr east bay resident (Albany age 0-2...between the Marina Dist & Antioch)...we embrace Oak-town, or at least I did when I was in infant/toddler.

!!! GO GOLDEN BEARS !!!

Love how he was cooking ribs and hot links at 3am...but at least he saved his kids and his ribs.

So  many GREAT quotes in that. I'm not even sure where to begin. He's the next Bubb Rubb

it's "...caused no known accidents...," yet Bubb Rubb & his baked GF are drivin' like an a-scared deer on the wrong/left-side o' the road & run a stops sign right in front of x-traffic when he takes-off trying to demonstrate the whistle pipes for the KRON-TV Crew.