Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Thursday games (tomorrow)

I hope the Utes spank Michigan that's my game to watch. Don't know if I can even pick up the Hawaii/Buff game but I'm interested. It's just blurry watching that all green uniform play on green grass. Time they get some rainbow colors.

Funniest picture

MeS3W.jpg

that's how it will be for me when I go to reno...i'll be wearing my rebel red right in the middle of the wolf pack fans. (I will probably be wearing that expression as well, when mug laughs at me from a few rows up when the pack scores...) but as long as nobody throws me down the stairs, i'll be ok.

this is as much for me to remember to check on games on campus insiders this week, as for anybody else...all times Pacific

Thurs. 7:00 UC Davis @ Nevada

Thurs. 7:00 Abilene Christian @ Fresno

Sat. 1:00 Savannah St at CSU

Sat. 5:00 USD at SDSU

Anybody know if the other games are being streamed anywhere? (Wyo, USU, UNM, SJSU...I think AFA is on their network?)

this is as much for me to remember to check on games on campus insiders this week, as for anybody else...all times Pacific

Thurs. 7:00 UC Davis @ Nevada

Thurs. 7:00 Abilene Christian @ Fresno

Sat. 1:00 Savannah St at CSU

Sat. 5:00 USD at SDSU

Anybody know if the other games are being streamed anywhere? (Wyo, USU, UNM, SJSU...I think AFA is on their network?)

Take Savannah and the fifty points.  CSU will struggle to score 30

How are all of you watching the Yewtah game? Do you have the Pac-10.2 channel? 

It is on Fox Sports

Yewtah is on the Pac-10.2 channel so much that I assumed this game would be, too. But I don't get Fox sports anyway.

Btw, I thought Fox was a carrier for the Pac-10.2. Why are they doing this Harbus thing? Isn't it a bit biased? (PS: looks like Bradley Hoke left his pants behind)

http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/story/1582040-fox-sports-announces-harbus-location-in-utah