Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits

Mountain West Football student sections

Because it's July and I'm bored as Hell.

Here's Fresno State's student section. $10 per game(picture is wrong) and $60 for season tickets. Used to be located behind visiting bench up until 2005 when the infamous screwdriver hit a hawaii coach.

n_fresno-state-fs-section.thumb.jpg.bf21

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

Our student section is free. The north end zone bleachers and the north section of the east side of the stadium are reserved for students. 

mackay-map-football-2012.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Here's Fresno State's student section. $10 per game(picture is wrong) and $60 for season tickets. Used to be located behind visiting bench up until 2005 when the infamous screwdriver hit a hawaii coach.

It's situated perfectly for the students to boo and yell shit at the opposing team as they take the field.

It's situated perfectly for the students to boo and yell shit at the opposing team as they take the field.

I'll never forget when we played Cal Poly in 2010. I was sitting in the student section and before they took the field I kid you not almost everyone was chanting F$^# Cal Poly! Followed by 5 claps. It was awesome haha.

Boise's average single game pricing for a home game vs LA-Lafayette is higher than Fresno's average season ticket price.

I guess if you want to generate $$ to fuel your program, you have to make some sacrifices.

Still kind of blows me away that there are ANY season tickets in Fresno at this point that are under $100/seat for 6 games with ANY opponents on the slate.

Boise's average single game pricing for a home game vs LA-Lafayette is higher than Fresno's average season ticket price.

I guess if you want to generate $$ to fuel your program, you have to make some sacrifices.

Still kind of blows me away that there are ANY season tickets in Fresno at this point that are under $100/seat for 6 games with ANY opponents on the slate.

I'm not sure how accurate this picture is as far as ticket pricing.

I think Boise should move the student section to one of the south wings.

Are you kidding?

We had to sell our firstborn sons for 5 generations into the future to get the goddamn BAND out of the center of the lower bowl, in prime donor seating territory, and put them in the freakin' end zone, where they belonged.

AND- we'll be hearing whining about that from the band-aid people forever as a result.

I think its also student ticket pricing...

OK, that helps a bunch.

The Boise one is all NON-student ticket pricing. Tickets for students are covered by the athletic fee on enrollment & I hope that never changes.

I'll never forget when we played Cal Poly in 2010. I was sitting in the student section and before they took the field I kid you not almost everyone was chanting F$^# Cal Poly! Followed by 5 claps. It was awesome haha.

Stay classy Fresno. Sounds awesome!

OK, that helps a bunch.

The Boise one is all NON-student ticket pricing. Tickets for students are covered by the athletic fee on enrollment & I hope that never changes.

Here is 2015 pricing, from FS website:

Football-Bulldog-Stadium-Map_2015.jpg

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Stay classy Fresno. Sounds awesome!

Eh, Fresno and Cal poly have a love/hate relationship, always had and always will. Many kids from the valley go to Cal poly.

Hows your student section? I'm pretty sure Sanger high school can outdraw San Jose State in student attendance.

Hopefully we can get Sanger to visit the old girl and the three SJ students can yell for them to go f themselves, followed by clapping as they enter SS. That would be awesome.

And hopefully you can get some of those billionaire alumni to actually come support the program, but hey I guess rusty metal bleachers it is!

Eh, Fresno and Cal poly have a love/hate relationship, always had and always will. Many kids from the valley go to Cal poly.

Hows your student section? I'm pretty sure Sanger high school can outdraw San Jose State in student attendance.

Remember, Creeps thinks 'rivalry' means internet stalking.  It must be a San Jo thing.

60982744.jpg

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

HughesStadium-FS.gif

10,000 student tickets are allotted per game and are free of charge.  the new stadium will be the same from what I understand.

Wow, that must be rocking when the student section is at capacity. I can't wait to visit your new stadium when the dogs play there.