Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

I'm Not a Troll

You display classic troll behavior.  Complete unwillingness to listen to reason, your arguments are always the same, you focus completely on one issue and you get riled up easily.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I was starting to gain hope for you with the "Haters" thread, but again, once you show promise you fall flat with garbage like this. Wasted potential. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

You display classic troll behavior.  Complete unwillingness to listen to reason, your arguments are always the same, you focus completely on one issue and you get riled up easily.  

Classic political party zealot behavior for Americans today.   It's the norm.

I post what I believe.

i'm not sure there IS a label for you. i'm not exactly sure you fit my definition of a troll.  i kind of see you trying to carry a 2x4 through a door crossways over and over again, and wondering why you can't get through...

but i miss having that kind of enthusiasm, i really do...maybe someday. (and it better not be 2038)

I don't even know what that means, so your attempt to insult me has failed.

dupe

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

I don't even know what that means, so your attempt to insult me has failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLI0GMMbQaQ

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

i'm not sure there IS a label for you. i'm not exactly sure you fit my definition of a troll.  i kind of see you trying to carry a 2x4 through a door crossways over and over again, and wondering why you can't get through...

but i miss having that kind of enthusiasm, i really do...maybe someday. (and it better not be 2038)

https://youtu.be/xSqTsg4u7uI

2me1q87.jpg