Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 8 - Team Gray

herd.jpg

​I looked at them too because of what they did last year.  They may be the top dog now in that conference now.  They have a bunch of new players filling positions this year so I wasn't sure what they will look like for the upcoming season.  Could be a good choice.

​I looked at them too because of what they did last year.  They may be the top dog now in that conference now.  They have a bunch of new players filling positions this year so I wasn't sure what they will look like for the upcoming season.  Could be a good choice.

​Yeah, that's a great pick. I was hoping they would somehow still be available for my next pick.

​Yeah, that's a great pick. I was hoping they would somehow still be available for my next pick.

Me too.  I was hoping they'd fall to the second round.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Crud.  Two of my faves already snagged.  KInda by default, I'll go the Bama Tide route.

Alabama Crimson Tide logo

I'll be goin up against Mugs Opening Weekend and against Fade regular season Finale.  Y'all just go ahead and let them tears flow on out.  And start saving your couch change now; side betting is gonna be a potential hoot around here once/if that kicks in.  Try to size me up to quarters; they're more generally useful. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

:waiting:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Looks like 24 hours have passed. Salinas Spartan is on the clock!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

Arizona

​Not valid unless a picture or promise to post a picture is included