Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 5 (or 8) teams sign up

if it gets to where we would just need a few more for a 4th team, maybe some of us from each of the other teams could double up? i would be willing if it meant everybody that wants to gets to play...just a thought. besides, i could use a second chance, lol.

Going with 3 teams this year.  Sign up below and I will divide up the players.  The mods for each team are:

Boise Fan - Team Black

Happycamper - Team Purple

UNLVfan90 - Team Grey

Hoping to get the draft started soon.  I'll let one of the mods update you on the rules if you're not familiar.   Winner for each team gets a $50 gift card to a store of their choosing.

If anyone drops out would love to get in.   Saw pick 5 and thought it was something different 

If anyone drops out would love to get in.   Saw pick 5 and thought it was something different 

​There's 4.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

And I'll make myself #5 for the new team.  I'll play on both since I'm not eligible for the prize.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Babigos pm'd and wanted in as well. I don't think you need to worry Mug we can probably get 16 without you being in twice.

1. Wyovanian

2. Thelawlorfaithful13

3. Sactowndog

4. Bestinthewest

5. Tspoke 

6. Babigos

7. Aggzilla

8. Toohandsome 

You can get in on the 4th team. 

Why don't you start a new thread inviting six more players for the fourth team?  A lot of folks may not be coming back here to this thread after they saw the three teams were already filled.  Just a thought.

You're competing against everybody on your team.   I'm putting my name in also and I'm going to run this team.  

Created new thread for the team.