Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

USU begins upgrades on stadium

Since every little facilities upgrade gets posted here, even ones that haven't started, I figured I'd post one that's actually in progress. Ground has been broken, demolition has begun. Man does USU's football stadium ever need the facelift. 

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865628923/Utah-State-football-Demolition-begins-at-Maverik-Stadium.html?pg=all

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Construction will include 24 suites, 24 loge box suites, 700 club seats, concourse renovation, three times the public restrooms,Jumbo trons on both ends of stadium, new sound system, Wi Fi upgrades, training table for 400 athletes, chairback seats in all of the west side. some additional seating on east side Completion by 2016 season.

Second phase will be expansion after remodel Maverik will have 26,500 seats, expansion will have between 5 - 8,000 more seating. the remodel is badly needed cost is $36 million expansion will be between 5-10 million.

So, that would put CSU's new skybox already behind TWO MWC programs - before it's even built.

Might be time to go back to the drawing board.

​How many Loge boxes at stilt stadium?  Club level seats?

Overall CSU's new stadium is 10 times what you have up at trucker college.

​How many Loge boxes at stilt stadium?  Club level seats?

Overall CSU's new stadium is 10 times what you have up at trucker college.

​Named for university benefactors Duane and Lori Stueckle, the four level facility includes 48 loge boxes, 832 club seats, 39 sky suites and game/media operations for Boise State home football games. Additionally, five individual banquet style or meeting room spaces are located throughout the 131,000 square foot facility.

​Named for university benefactors Duane and Lori Stueckle, the four level facility includes 48 loge boxes, 832 club seats, 39 sky suites and game/media operations for Boise State home football games. Additionally, five individual banquet style or meeting room spaces are located throughout the 131,000 square foot facility.

​Thanks. 

Since Boise has the most suites, Permit thinks its the best around because as everybody knows, it's easy to jam 35,000 fans into 39 suites.

most suites, most loges, most club seats....

​900 club seats at CSU.  68 more than Boise's show on stilts.

Therefore I decree that the new stadium will be the best in the MWC just because of this...

You're clearly a hater and a moron.

We're speaking of skyboxes, stupid.

Those club seats don't actually count when they're not apart

of the box.

CSU Fail.

You are a phucking idiot!

They are a part of the skybox and at most venues, club seats are outside and the club level is the indoor portion with bars, food and other amenities.

CSU's are more like most club seats around the country where they are closer to the action rather than your piece of shit indoor boxes about 100 yds from the field and sitting on stilts.

What a moron!!!

BOISE FAIL!!!

Done with this clown....

Apologies to other Boise fans.  I've always admired your football team.  Tailing permit is a douche.

Back to USU improvements....