Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AfriPoke

Best restaurant you've ever eaten at?

Where was it and what was the meal?

Pour moi, City Grille, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, RSA. Best steak of my life (and as a Wyoming man, it hurts to say that).

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

We went to an Indian restaurant in Birmingham, UK. I can't remember the name but it blew us away. Amazing food. It may not be the best restaurant I've been to but coming from only having eaten Indian food in Wyo and Colorado to the 2nd highest Indian/Pakistani population outside the subcontinent definitely made it the most memorable. 

In the US I really like Cedar's Floating Restaurant in Couer D'Alene. The location really adds to the dining experience. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

One of the best steaks I've had was in Cancun, at a big steakhouse that you took a elevator down to.  Can't remember name anymore.  And one of best meals I had was at the Bellagio in Vegas, was outrageously expensive but very good.

Too tough, I've been all over the world and eaten at so many really good places that I don't think I can just pick one. Gun to my head I would say probably Hugo's Cellar in Vegas. Aside from the Old Vegas feel the food is amazing. I don't know if I'd call it a secret but it's probably the best restaurant I've ever eaten at and I've eaten at a bunch in Vegas. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I can't remember the name of the place, but it was a steak house in West Point Mississippi. Best prime rib I ever had.

orignial-joe-s-san-jose.jpg $(KGrHqNHJDcE9!W0fpmLBPYUL,PQ3w~~60_35.J

Original Joe's in downtown San Jose. Huge portions of very tasty food. The San Jose Sharks players dine here all the time. Manja!

orignial-joe-s-san-jose.jpg $(KGrHqNHJDcE9!W0fpmLBPYUL,PQ3w~~60_35.J

Original Joe's in downtown San Jose. Huge portions of very tasty food. The San Jose Sharks players dine here all the time. Manja!

That reminds me of this place.... I ate there in St Louis and it was really good. A couple of famous Italian MLB managers also swear by it

Charlie-Gittos-on-the-Hill.jpg

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

The Grill Room at Coyote Café inside the MGM was amazing- probably one of the best restaurants ever in LV and one of the best I ever experienced.

For a Top Three, that place, The Herb Farm in Woodinville, Washington, and The French Laundry in Yountville, California.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

A little seafood cafe on the Pelion Peninsula in Greece. Fresh calamari, sea bass, saganaki, and ouzo. Maybe it was the ambiance or the mood but it was the best dining experience I've ever had. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg