Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

OT: Annoying/Disgusting habits of your coworkers

That's so freaking nasty. Even washing your hands isn't always enough. When I leave the bathroom I always grab the handle with my paper towel as I've seen people leave after dropping a deuce and not wash their hands.

I've witness this a couple of times and it always seems to be older gentleman who do it...but yeah its pretty damn disgusting.

That's so freaking nasty.  Even washing your hands isn't always enough.  When I leave the bathroom I always grab the handle with my paper towel as I've seen people leave after dropping a deuce and not wash their hands.

Man, you'd really dig Scientology bootcamp where they have to clean the bathroom floors with their tongues. I'm not joking. There's a new doc out on S and a couple long time top leaders have bailed and are telling what they know. The bootcamp thing has been known for a while, though. Freaks. 

kat.jpg

No shit. Pardon the pun. I never leave the restroom without wrapping that paper towel around that door handle. Are you sure you didn't grow up in Vegas? I mean good habits start in Vegas. For a reno shit, you are alright in my book.

I grew up in northern california.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I had one of the VP's at my company come up to the urinal next to me.  He started peeing then turned and looked right at me then said "mmmmmmhhhmmmmm it just feels so riiiigggghhhhttt!!!!!!!!."  I stopped peeing mid stream, zipped up and went to a different bathroom.

Reminds me of this.

I hate it when someone throws on the speaker phone for a one on one call but doesn't close their office door. WTF is the point of that? Shut the door or get a headset asshat. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I hate it when someone throws on the speaker phone for a one on one call but doesn't close their office door. WTF is the point of that? Shut the door or get a headset asshat. 

How are they supposed to wear a headset when they're already wearing their ass as a hat though?

How are they supposed to wear a headset when they're already wearing their ass as a hat though?

This is a good point. 

I got a guy who works for me who always and I mean ALWAYS talks with his mouth full of food.  In fact he would rather just keep talking with food in his mouth than try to chew, swallow it.

I cant even go near him while he's eating. :frustrated:

A guy I used to work with would take a sip of coffee and gargle with it. Every sip of coffee was like that and I didn't know what to say about it. Maybe I've been doing it wrong. At one place I worked at, the ratio of weirdos to regular folks was pretty high. There was a serial rapist who would disappear to go to sleep....even a few times in the women's bathroom. I'm no parole officer, but I would think that a women's bathroom is a really bad place for a registered sex offender to take a nap. 

There was a serial rapist who would disappear to go to sleep....even a few times in the women's bathroom. I'm no parole officer, but I would think that a women's bathroom is a really bad place for a registered sex offender to take a nap. 

Where the eff did you work that allowed such behavior? 

Where the eff did you work that allowed such behavior? 

I think there is a Penn State joke in there somewhere, but I'll leave it. It was an oil company. The CEO was an old rogue guy from Germany who claimed to be the bastard son of Hitler (he was very serious too). He was an orphan, the timeline seemed to fit and he had the temperament, so I am inclined to believe him. It was pretty comical, really. The board finally staged a coup and got him out and hired some great management from there. After that place, everywhere else seems very normal. 

People that are shitting so the stalls are full I come back 15 minutes later and its the same feet. WTF are you doing in there? Jacking off, playing candy crush? Seriously want to grab their feet and rip them off the toilet and be like your done dude leave.

This chick that specializes in the pharmacy field in my company always calls it the pharmacy vertical. Every time she says vertical I want to punch her.

People that take the last of the coffee and don't make a new batch.

People that are shitting so the stalls are full I come back 15 minutes later and its the same feet. WTF are you doing in there? Jacking off, playing candy crush? Seriously want to grab their feet and rip them off the toilet and be like your done dude leave.

This chick that specializes in the pharmacy field in my company always calls it the pharmacy vertical. Every time she says vertical I want to punch her.

People that take the last of the coffee and don't make a new batch.

Don't be a drip......make a new pot

You kill the Joe, you make some mo!

Gotta love the corporate environment. I should have went into energy exploration. 

Troof!

Reading through this crap makes me wonder if most of you work with me, then I get sad and realize there are people like this all over the place.

I need a pick me up, and it's too early to drink. Where's a hygienist to rub her boobs on me when I need one?