Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Practice?????

So during coach Musselmans introduction press conference coach said that he is holding practice with the players at 3pm tomorrow. I thought practice could not happen after the end of the season? Does anyone know how that works?

So during coach Musselmans introduction press conference coach said that he is holding practice with the players at 3pm tomorrow. I thought practice could not happen after the end of the season? Does anyone know how that works?

Does he have a Boise pedigree?

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

I'm pretty sure he said meeting with the team in his presser. I had the same thought but I'm sure there are compliance officers keeping him out of trouble. I Was pretty impressed with him by the way. Chris Murray was right about the Xs and Os comparison with Dave Rice. In the 30 seconds he spoke about the differences between the college and pro games, I felt like we are going to have a strategic advantage over most programs. As far as recruiting, I think he will do well. The way he spoke about family and relationships, I was ready to sign up my 12 year old twins to play for him.

I'm pretty sure he said meeting with the team in his presser. I had the same thought but I'm sure there are compliance officers keeping him out of trouble. I Was pretty impressed with him by the way. Chris Murray was right about the Xs and Os comparison with Dave Rice. In the 30 seconds he spoke about the differences between the college and pro games, I felt like we are going to have a strategic advantage over most programs. As far as recruiting, I think he will do well. The way he spoke about family and relationships, I was ready to sign up my 12 year old twins to play for him.

A coach talked about family and relationships. WOW

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

A coach talked about family and relationships. WOW

and people wonder why Boise fans are held in such high esteem. If you don't like the comment, roll your eyes and move along. Generally, if you don't have anything substantive to add, most people don't need to read your stuff, unless you are trolling then get better material.

and people wonder why Boise fans are held in such high esteem. If you don't like the comment, roll your eyes and move along. Generally, if you don't have anything substantive to add, most people don't need to read your stuff, unless you are trolling then get better material.

There wouldn't be many Donk posters on this board if that were the case.

...that's pretty much what Charlie Weiss thought. 

Simmer down. Think it is a good hire. Reno kicks unlv's ass on the court/field and sidelines.

You happy

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

...that's pretty much what Charlie Weiss thought.

I was thinking the same thing. Recruiting IS a huge part of the college game. Excited to see if/how he can recruit/develop college players. I think his system is perfect to attract players but actually doing it will determine if he is successful.