Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AztecENolt

5th Regular Season MW Championship

Thankfully we won't be hearing Lobo fans say "kiss the rings".

And from the looks of things, we won't have to hear it for some time.

i couldnt care less about conference titles... But that will be nice

Congratulations to SDSU on yet another great year in basketball. Another year and another conference championship for a basketball program that is currently the class of the conference.

However, I wouldn't get too comfortable on that perch.  Now that BSU is starting to show that they're a legit basketball destination school as well as football, our recruiting is going to continue to improve and we'll be gunning for you!

Congratulations to SDSU on yet another great year in basketball. Another year and another conference championship for a basketball program that is currently the class of the conference.

However, I wouldn't get too comfortable on that perch.  Now that BSU is starting to show that they're a legit basketball destination school as well as football, our recruiting is going to continue to improve and we'll be gunning for you!

Oh my gosh. Stop. You had a good season, that doesn't mean you're a destination. It took San Diego years to build that and it'll take you awhile too.

However, I wouldn't get too comfortable on that perch. Now that BSU is starting to show that they're a legit basketball destination school as well as football, our recruiting is going to continue to improve and we'll be gunning for you!

Congrats to Boise as well, but remember that we aren't stagnant in our progress either.

Good for Boise. They had their best year ever and they're starting to bring in players. As far as "gunning for SDSU," congrats on being good enough to say that. You may now join the likes of the upper half of the MWC. Conference titles, however, are a means to an end. SDSU's rafters are full of conference titles, but the only ones that matter are the NCAA banners. Having a put up 2 Sweet16 NCAA banners is very nice.